Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About the project's current state

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

About the project's current state Empty
PostSubject: About the project's current state   About the project's current state Icon_minitime13/05/16, 06:18 am

It's alive. Have a nice day.

EDIT:
Joke aside, it's still in developement. But due to certain circumstances the pace has slowed down a bit.
- Systems are more less working, but we're having trouble with building a believable world
- Lots of meshes need some new rigging and skinning, some even need animation.

Basically the two roadblocks that slow the progress. How about a round or two of WOLF while you wait Wink?
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
gozoo

gozoo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: About the project's current state   About the project's current state Icon_minitime04/08/16, 11:19 pm

You've had so much perseverance! I'm sure you'll make it happen, one way or another. Thanks for the update! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: About the project's current state   About the project's current state Icon_minitime28/03/17, 06:08 pm

Hi there! It's been half a million years since I've been online here, much less actually posted, but I've gain some fair knowledge and experience @ working with 3D meshes in the past couple years, including rigging and animating so if you still need help with that, I wouldn't mind lending a hand Smile

I know I'm bumping up an old topic but ayy, I figured I'd offer the help. To be honest, I had no idea this forum was still up. I was sure it was something along the lines of wolfonline.co.cc and that leads nowhere lol. Searching wolf online on google only leads to that darned android game.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: About the project's current state   About the project's current state Icon_minitime15/04/17, 01:20 pm

PM'd you, Zak ;D
Welcome back, btw!
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the project's current state   About the project's current state Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the project's current state
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: The Team :: WOLF Online :: News-
Jump to: