Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Negative points?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Sasha

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime06/12/11, 03:51 am

Mau Mau is my favorite lion but every time I play there are no prides or nomads.Is it because she's not good with other lions?
Also,when I kill something sometimes I get negative points,why?
Back to top Go down
http://sashacat.webs.com
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime06/12/11, 08:32 am

Well, you're supposed to hunt only when you're hungry! Smile About MauMau.. You should put her into a pride to workaround this.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime29/01/12, 11:40 pm

Like Inuyasha said, you get negative points for killing when you're not hungry. And Mau Mau is too aggressive around other lions, as stated in her detailed statistics, so click 'Build a pride' in the simulation section when you get to her. Find the other lions you like and put them in it as well, and if you want more prides around you instead of just Mau Mau and the other lions of the pride you've built, you need to go to a lion you want in the pride, make sure there's more then one pride around by looking down to the 'Prides in area' section, (which is below Detailed Statistics), and click 'Build a pride'. If you don't want the other lions in their pride to be in your pride, click the other lion's(s') name(s) and then hit 'Remove from pride'. Then find Mau Mau and click 'Add to pride'.

Also, you get negative points from fighting with a lion and losing the fight.

Hope I helped! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonitia

Sonitia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime11/02/13, 12:48 pm

Even if you do build a pride and put Mau Mau in it- she's epic ikr -I find that she doesn't wander with the pride. I always find her, still in the pride, but wandering around on her own. Gals got social issues. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime12/02/13, 01:18 am

Well said, Sonitia. XD Also, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Negative points? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Negative points?   Negative points? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negative points?
Page 1 of 1