Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumour's Year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Rumour's Year Empty
PostSubject: Rumour's Year   Rumour's Year Icon_minitime27/02/12, 12:05 am

Greetings. It has been quite a while since I've posted, hasn't it? I have accomplished alot in my saved-game and I would be happy to post some memories.

(This is all completely true!)
(age when I started this save: 3 years 7 months)
Rumour was an assertive careful wolf, for anything she would protect her packmates with the cost of her life. Everyday she followed her mate Longtooth, in a pack of 4. Her, The alpha female. Longtooth, the alpha male. Sunspot, The beta female and Muzzlelad the male beta. Longtooth and Muzzlelad were of the same age, 3 years 7 months, slightly older than Rumour herself. She lived life here in the Plains, Her foolishness lead her to take a normal routine of chasing down her prey rather then eating from old carcasses. Her record kill of animals became extremely high:

Rabbit: 53
Bison: 3
Beaver: 53
Moose: 6
Caribou: 33
Deer: 9

At the age of 3 years, 8 months, Rumour's loving mate, Longtooth, was shot and killed by a helicopter, leaving 3 wolves remaining. Muzzlelad took his place, and at the age of 3 years, 9 months, Rumour became pregnant with Muzzlelad's pups.
Sunspot, a loyal brown wolf had much personality. Sunspot was always the first to wake up when the morning started out of the whole pack, which is assumed how she got her name. Sunspot also never fought Rumour, but instead played an tusseled when they challenged, which is how she became beta in the first place. Muzzlelad always woke up shortly after, while Rumour herself chose to sleep in. Memories of Longtooth's personality faded like dissapating mist.
On her 4th birthday, Rumour gave birth to two pups. One pup, who was a female, was named Promise and inherited her father's dark grey pelt. The second pup, who was a male, was named Miracle and inherited Rumour's light grey pelt. in mid-fall, Rumour's extinction of prey started to take serious effect. Rumour had to travel very long distances to get food for her pups and they encountered near-death many times. Her packmates had the same trouble, and she saved Sunspot's life after she got injured by a passing caribou while she was starved down to one bar of hunger and Rumour had killed the caribou and led the hungry Sunspot to it.
Finally, at the age of 4 years and 8 months, Rumour's pups grew up. Rumour, myself, was ecstatic from this, finally able to catch a break but knew that on the 9th month she would become inpregnanted again but still had the extra 3 months off of pregnancy to take a break from caring for pups and running freely with her pack.
Here is all of the pack together:

Rumour's Year 25pin49

Here is a picture of the grown pups statuses:

Rumour's Year 357h8gg

Here is a picture of the pups when they were still juvenille:

Rumour's Year Nf2rkm
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

Rumour's Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumour's Year   Rumour's Year Icon_minitime05/03/12, 03:00 am

It does take forever, doesn't it? And then your pups get chased out after a while. And the cycle repeats.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Rumour's Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumour's Year   Rumour's Year Icon_minitime05/03/12, 05:28 am

Haha, nice diary ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net