Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!

Go down 
+2
Kuzoku
Mou Mou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mou Mou

Mou Mou

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-05

How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime05/07/12, 05:08 pm

How to mate!

Step 1:(make sure your a female or this will not work) Press "u". If you roll over,(as seen below) you are in heat,meaning you can mate. Note that this only last a certain amount of time so hurry!

How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Dosbox12

Step 2:Double click on the male lion until this happens.(look at image)

How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Dosbox13

Step 3:Ta-da! You have mated! but if you want cubs you have to repeatedly mate (in different heat processes) until the male refuses completely (that means you are pregnant) and wait for i think it was 110 game days then you MAY get cubs.(This is not guaranteed even if you do it right.so...)
Back to top Go down
http://lion-fourm.35549.n6.nabble.com/
Kuzoku
Webmaster
Webmaster
Kuzoku

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-02-20

PostSubject: Re: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime10/07/12, 07:56 am

Thank you for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainefall

Rainefall

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime02/10/12, 08:48 pm

Also, if you are thinking that just because the female doesn't roll, that she is preggers isn't true all the time.Logically after a female feline mates, she instinctively rolls around to help increase the fertilization the eggs. If you female still rolls after this, there still could be a chance. I had cubs either way.
Back to top Go down
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:43 am

This was very helpful!! Thank you! I wasn't sure if my lions mated before this... When does a lioness roll? I've seen her do it before but I'm not sure what to do to make her do that. Do I eat and drink? Is it only in certain spots?
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
I like being omega

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-02-15

PostSubject: Long-lost replies...   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime02/03/13, 01:00 am

(My password for Mou Mou got lost LOL lol! ...So here is my new account!!!)

@ Ambaralis
The lioness rolls when you press U,but only if she is in heat. From my experience, if water or the mud surrounding the water is on the screen, even if she's in heat, she will not roll. Just move out of the water's view and test it. Smile
@ Rainefall
I know, I had that happen,too. In fact, I have not gotten pregnant without being able to roll afterwards. (of course, I only got cubs 2 times before my dad had to re install windows and ALL my save games got deleted.>.<)Also, no offense, but i think you spelled rain wrong in your user name...(Not sure if you did that on purpose but...I PLAY BASKETBALL!!! Basketball )
@ Kuzoku
THANK YOU!

Do not spam explanation points.

Cebana~
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime20/05/13, 01:30 pm

This is an especially late reply lol. I've been inactive for so long >.<

Eitherway. I personally don't believe you ever have to roll over. Ever.
I generally only played with the male, and got Mau Mau pregnant very easily. And at the time, being my first proper game, i had no idea U would do anything. So i didn't really care. I did like seeing the lioness roll over (they look cute and puppy like) after, so that's why i played the lion. And yep, she did have cubs.
The only noticeable thing for me was that both of them had to be full/quenched. Otherwise, everything else worked perfectly. With or without rolling over Razz.

And i kinda doubt there is such thing as a heat cycle? I admit i didn't play for so long, but i could always mate, regardless of rolling over or not. In fact, after the first cubs, i could immediately do so again (even with his own cubs... which was rather weird, so i doubt this game is intended to be so complicated).

As a side note. I'm glad to see more people take interest in playing! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!   How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to mate!!!Very usefull screenshots included!!!
Page 1 of 1