Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Notitleyet*(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

*Notitleyet*(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: *Notitleyet*(WIP)   *Notitleyet*(WIP) Icon_minitime02/09/12, 08:25 pm

Title: N/A
Stats:(Other Loners/Packs)
The Orange Leaf Pack
The Green Lake Pack
The Yellow Tree Pack
The Red River Pack
The Blue Cloud Pack
~
Ten Loners
~
My Pack:
Me= Centaurus(Alpha M)(3 years 8 months)
Shadow= Alpha F(5 years 8 months)
Lucan= Beta M(7 years 8 months)

~
Region/Season: Plains/Winter(x years 8 months)
~
Chapter One: Following Her
Centaurus headed off south towards the smell of beaver, and Shadow and Lucan weren’t far behind him. They managed to divide the small beaver between the three of them, and since each weren’t starving, it was enough to sate their hunger for now. But, they were thirsty. Sniffing, the scent of moisture and water thinly floated in the air. Centaurus followed it, and, after a while, could smell wolf. Lone wolf. Centaurus wasn’t happy about this. So, he pushed himself at a fast trot, and eventually came to see a young brown female wolf. She was vaguely familiar.. Yes. She was born in the Green Lake Pack, Centaurus had seen her hunt before. He shrugged, deciding she had dispersed. But, he was curious. He decided to follow her for now. She was sitting next to the pond, and she didn’t seem to mind the pack’s company. So, the pack sipped from the pond then started following Sunspot, but the she-wolf only walked a few spaces. Then she began trotting south, towards some bison, but ignored them. Sunspot was quickly becoming boring. “Leave.” Centaurus growled. Sunspot whined and shrank away, then walked off. Centaurus remembered something. This wasn’t a one-pack plains. His Pack shared it with four other ones and ten loners. He had to mark his borders. But, if he couldn’t smell the other packs.. How would he tell if he was setting a border in their territory?

Chapter Two: Don’t Shoot
Centaurus’s paws thrummed against the ground. His breath was coming in thick gasps. He had realized too late which direction the rumble of a hunting plane was coming from, behind him. And Shadow, too. His mate. The wolf he looked at like she was the only wolf in the world. The wolf he could die again and again for. But it would be his fault if she died today, under the shadow of this monstrous weapon man created. She lagged slightly behind him. The shadow crept ever closer to her, just an inch from her tail.. Centaurus swerved right, barely dodging the shadow. As he ran towards where it had come from.. He saw that Shadow was gone. But the roar of a gun firing had not sounded. “Shadow?” he whimpered into thin air. No response except the whistling wind and the distant moo of a cow. Lucan crept closer to Centaurus, ears flattened and head bowed in a sign of sympathy. Centaurus flicked him with his tail and sat rigid, then sniffed. The scent of wolf, two scents away, filled his nose. It had to be Shadow. So, leaping to his paws, Centaurus bolted South-West. Soon, after one scent, he came to where he could smell a cache. He began digging just as night fell, and, eating the buried cow meat, saw Shadow padding up. He licked her ear then lay down next to her and fell asleep.

(Sorry, Autoplay already. I have other stuff to do.)

Chapter Three: A Brief Reunion.
Centaurus opened an amber eye to see Shadow trotting away. She was probably just leaving because she was hungry. Standing up and stretching, Centaurus realized that his pelt was wet and the snow had begun melting. Centaurus looked at Lucan. He was developing gray hairs along his muzzle, though it was hard to tell, as Lucan was gray. Flicking his tail, Centaurus began planning out the day. “Ok, Lucan, first we’ll hunt. We aren’t starving, but we’ll be hungry soon, especially since it’s winter. Better to hunt ahead. I can smell caribou. We’ll see if it’s weak, and if it is, we’ll hunt it. If not.. We’ll find more prey. But, wait..” Centaurus paused, sniffing the air. “I can smell a wolf seven scentspaces away. I’m not sure if it’s a loner or a wolf from a different pack, but that gives us another thing to do today. Before we hunt, we drive out that wolf and set our scent markers. Sound good, Lucan?” Centaurus said, turning to the beta. The old wolf nodded and stood, stretching. “Why ya asking me Centy? Ahm just the old beta wolf ‘round here.” Lucan wheezed. Centaurus couldn’t help but laugh. “Well, then, me old beta wolf better git to walkin’, ya hear?” Centaurus said, faking a southern twang that Lucan possessed. Lucan let out a wheezy laugh and followed after Centaurus, heading towards the smell of wolf.

When the strange wolf was just a scentspace away, Centaurus let out a howl. The wolf of course, answered him, but in the mournful tone of a loner. Centaurus thrust forward, spotting on old black she-wolf, about the same age as Lucan. The old black she-wolf was starting to gray as well as the beta. Centaurus’s eyes shot open wide. “Silverback? Ma?” he whispered softly. The black loner turned to look at him. “Oh, Centaurus, my son! How are the others? Your siblings?”
“What siblings?”
“Oh, yea. You were my second to last litter, and it was only you. All your brothers and sisters were born after you. Except one, she was my last litter. Aurora. Don’t you remember playing with her? When you were the subordinate and she was first born?”
“Of course, Ma. But.. I don’t have any other siblings.”
“Yes you do. You just don’t know them.”
Silverback argued stubbornly.
“Oh. Why haven’t I met them?”
“They all dispersed before you were born. I can’t remember their names, though.”
Then Silverback let out a wheezy laugh. “I’m so old, I can only remember your name, mine, and Aurora’s!” she laughed some more, then flicked her ears. “Want me to leave, dear? I didn’t know this was your territory.” Silverback yipped. Centaurus nodded. “Lucan, can you smell any prey?” he said, turning his back to Silverback. “Uh…. Nope, Ah cain’t smell a thang, Centy.” Lucan said, nodding.

~
Yes, I know that Shadow is Centauru's sister. But, read Chapter Three? Yea. Centaurus doesn't know that. It's just for the sake of the story. Shadow doesn't know, either. Silverback knows, but can't remember Shadows name, and she thinks Shadow was part of the Blue Cloud pack. See? This is what happens when I start writing.

Last edited by Danny Phantom Fan on 05/09/12, 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

*Notitleyet*(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Notitleyet*(WIP)   *Notitleyet*(WIP) Icon_minitime02/09/12, 09:43 pm

I cant wait for part two! do you have the problem where your mate goes to a hunter or a plane? because I do.
Back to top Go down

*Notitleyet*(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Notitleyet*(WIP)   *Notitleyet*(WIP) Icon_minitime02/09/12, 10:04 pm

WOW great storied
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

*Notitleyet*(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Notitleyet*(WIP)   *Notitleyet*(WIP) Icon_minitime02/09/12, 11:09 pm

Thanks Awesome. And, no, not that I know of.

And, you two 12.

Note: You a brony, 12?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Notitleyet*(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Notitleyet*(WIP)   *Notitleyet*(WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Notitleyet*(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raven-Woods Forum :: Sanctuary Woods :: WOLF :: Your Adventures-
Jump to: