Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my MSpaint and Gimp art work.

Go down 
+6
Angel99
Gift From The Fairies
Kuzoku
ChickenPaste
Chloethegreat
SunsetCoyote
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/12/12, 11:26 pm

Thanks! the person and the hidden fairy was hard to draw! and the horse and the fog was also hard to draw! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/12/12, 11:32 pm

But you excellent job.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/12/12, 11:33 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/12/12, 11:36 pm

Your welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime13/12/12, 08:38 pm

im awesome and i know it wrote:
Well its way over due to post some more drawings!
my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 2q9lyl4
notice the hidden fairy on the mushrooms?
my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 9fwc2h
the red dot is Rudolph's nose! and the other lights are the bells off the other reindeer's harnesses!

-Shocked- Perfect!! Why can't I have a gift like you..? .-.
Back to top Go down
Centuries

Centuries

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime13/12/12, 11:52 pm

You do this is MS Paint and GIMP? Mad skills. Surprised

-struggles to remember- The alliance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime13/12/12, 11:56 pm

I asked my sister if she liked Awesome and i know it and she said, "honey that's not her drawing her drawing, she just lying" Then i got mad and protested "NO SHE DIDNT, here look all of her art" then she started laughing "Honey that's not her work" I smacked her. Crazy right.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 02:17 am

Wow, well I got the genetic gene pool for art, my dad can even draw yoda, sadly he went blind, my dad's dad drew a lot of amazing art work. Oh well I can send her an art post card when I made it through collage, and I have a high paying job. Sorry if this post sounded rude, I know I cannot control people's likes, and dislikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 02:32 am

Sorry for your dad and it's okay, my sister is a punk
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 03:57 pm

its ok, his luck is he got Cone/Rode Dystrophy, which is a very rare disease. Oh and tell your sister, I drew for about a year before I even started posting my pictures, so they would have perfection. Everytime I post MY art work I do everything I can to make the art have perfection.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 06:05 pm

Wow, well I got the genetic gene pool for art, my dad can even draw yoda, sadly he went blind, my dad's dad drew a lot of amazing art work. Oh well I can send her an art post card when I made it through collage, and I have a high paying job. Sorry if this post sounded rude, I know I cannot control people's likes, and dislikes.

Looks like you got a gift passed on? Very Happy I love it when people talk about their gifts from relatives. Sadly, I don't think I have a gift, but I'm good at Physical sports. When I concentrate anyway. XD And I'm good at English too, when I use my brain. ;P
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:26 pm

Yeah I got a gift from my family Smile though I wish my dad couldve taught me easyer ways to draw, or taught me how to expand my art choices, or even taught me important basics. And when you work on what your good at like the physical sports if you keep practicing you can become an olympian, or if you keep working on English you can become a famous writer. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime14/12/12, 11:29 pm

FYI, My sister is 27 Wink
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 01:45 pm

Yeah I got a gift from my family Smile though I wish my dad couldve taught me easyer ways to draw, or taught me how to expand my art choices, or even taught me important basics. And when you work on what your good at like the physical sports if you keep practicing you can become an olympian, or if you keep working on English you can become a famous writer. Smile

Well I used to do gymnastics and I loved swimming, but I wouldn't say I could be that good.. but if I carry on writing my book (When I find it. XD) then I will try to publish it and maybe it would work out. :3
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/12, 05:21 pm

I drew a northern lights scene! Smile
my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 20qba5d
This drawing took me four freakin days! I watched several videos on how to draw serveral things, because im still learning! and I listened to Wizards in Winter all through-out those four days. Enjoy Smile
https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/vxno5x.jpg
its also desktop size, I wanted a new desktop background, and well I drew myself one!
Back to top Go down
Gift From The Fairies

Gift From The Fairies

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-10-19

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/12, 05:34 pm

Oh wow! I love how the northern lights reflected on the pond! it looks cold.
OH WOW great job! on that woman and the bird! I love how her hair has feathers! and her eye lashes has feathers! its so perfect! im going to have another request soon!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime18/12/12, 06:01 pm

And as the french say; Fantasqiue! I think thats how you spell it, anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Angel99

Angel99

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime05/01/13, 05:56 am

Art is amazing as always!
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime06/01/13, 03:22 pm

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 07:58 pm

When is your next peice? When your all better? Smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/01/13, 10:24 pm

yes I will start drawing again, since I have not been able to since my dad was in the hospital and we would be there for him until 9:00, but since he is home I have more time to draw! Smile
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 04:25 am

Yay! :D
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/01/13, 05:44 pm

Yay I can't wait ^^' Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 11:27 pm

I was listening to Assassin's Creed III - Lindsey Stirling, and I drew an indian girl with her wolf, as you can see each has a blind eye, but they dont have the same blind eye. The sparkles on the left makes an 'S' which is my signature. Enjoy! Smile
my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Native10
(you can click it to make it bigger)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/01/13, 02:46 pm

Thats awesome! ^^ Especially like the eyes on both of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my MSpaint and Gimp art work.   my MSpaint and Gimp art work. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my MSpaint and Gimp art work.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next