Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Changling's Revenge

Go down 
2 posters

Did you enjoy this?
Yes
Changling's Revenge Vote_lcap100%Changling's Revenge Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Changling's Revenge Vote_lcap0%Changling's Revenge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could use some editing but yes
 0% [ 0 ]
Could use some editing but no
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
StormWolf68

StormWolf68

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Changling's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Changling's Revenge   Changling's Revenge Icon_minitime22/06/13, 03:16 pm

As Naomi I created a new save and decided I was going to try my best to raise a full litter of pups. Since Naomi is a quite old wolf, I couldn't kill anything myself other than beavers and rabbits, so I lived off those until the rest of my pack takes down an elk or other large animal, or I find a cow.

I started out as an Omega but quickly reached the Alpha female rank with Quicktrot (I think that's his name) as my Alpha male. I continued my pattern of waiting for my pack to make a kill then sleeping and fast forwarding feeding off it until one day, a hunter interrupted me with a bullet to my side. As I limped away Changling runs up and challenges me to try and get her Alpha status back, of course she wins, and I continue limping away. After a few days of healing I find Changling and regain my rank putting her back as an Omega.

Month nine rolls around and I mate, then go back to my sleeping and fast forwarding schedule until a few months later, three beautiful pups are born. Two have black fur like their father and one brown, like me. While I'm running around killing rabbits and hunting down carcasses to feed them, I don't notice a plane flying in and earn yet another bullet in my side.

Even though I'm injured I continue limping around for food to feed the pups as no one else in the pack ever helps me. While carrying food back to the den, ever vengeful Changling runs up yet again and wins back Alpha rank leaving me limping off as always. I guess she also convinced Longtooth (I think that's his name) to challenge Quicktrot who is old and weaker like myself, so Quicktrot is now an Omega with me.

It takes about an entire month before I regain my rank but during that month as a scrapegoat whenever I got near the den to see my pups Changling fights me leaving me limping away. The same goes with poor old Quicktrot who dies from old age before he ever gets to see his pups.

Once I regained my rank I went on to raise all three pups to adulthood and Quicktrot's legacy lives on. Changling continues to try and steal my rank but now she needs to fight a new Beta first.

Thanks for reading my recent WOLF experience, I hope you found it entertaining. Razz
Please excuse any grammar errors I'm not a very good writer.

Last edited by StormWolf68 on 22/06/13, 03:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't actually that long)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changling's Revenge   Changling's Revenge Icon_minitime22/06/13, 03:28 pm

Ooh..Drama.. :3 I loved it. Congratulations on having pups. xD
Back to top Go down
StormWolf68

StormWolf68

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Changling's Revenge   Changling's Revenge Icon_minitime22/06/13, 03:31 pm

Thrillex wrote:
Ooh..Drama.. :3 I loved it. Congratulations on having pups. xD
In almost every single WOLF save I've played there has been a lot of drama in some way of another lol!
Back to top Go down
20firebird

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Changling's Revenge   Changling's Revenge Icon_minitime19/03/15, 04:06 am

Jeez, Changling is persistent. Nice story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changling's Revenge   Changling's Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changling's Revenge
Page 1 of 1