Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime11/06/16, 04:21 pm

I'm taking an engineering elective next year, and if I like it I'll pursue it. If not, I'll pursue something in politics.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime24/06/16, 09:33 pm

We don't do majors, we just take topics. Which was Sociology, English and Law.
How are you all? You all seem to have interesting lives, I still have no idea what I want to do with my life and I'm getting a bit too old to just try and forget about it until later on.
I'm not doing too good, today our country has left the EU, and I couldn't be more disappointed since it's already gone wrong. So things aren't looking too bright at the moment. X) Anyway don't want to turn too political.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime13/07/16, 01:16 am

I heard about that. I didn't realize the UK had the same nationalist idiots that we do here. I never thought I'd ever say this, but I feel bad for David Cameron. His party kind of screwed him over.

My life is pretty alright. I spend 90% of my life on Google+ and Youtube as usual. I've been writing a lot of terrible midi songs (here is my Soundcloud if you want to hear any of them} and I started watching Game of Thrones. Memes have more or less consumed my life.
Back to top Go down
gozoo

gozoo

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime04/08/16, 10:50 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:

My life is pretty alright. I spend 90% of my life on Google+ and Youtube as usual.

I pretty much abstain from Google+, but I agree with the sentiment of spending an excessive amount of time on YouTube. tongue
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime12/08/16, 08:17 pm

Oh yeah, definitely. Trust me, we have worst people. A party known as Britain First constantly harass ethnic minorities and those who do not follow the Christian religion. The leaders have gone to jail many times due to certain crimes including assault I believe. However they're followers say it isn't wrong as they're protecting the country. Some have even said the holocaust needs to be a thing here. It's horrific. And I'm seeing more and more people turn that way. Then I'm here supporting Green Party.
I was never big on David Cameron and the Tory party; however in this circumstance, he's better. The Tory party is corrupt, but UKIP is so much worse. I hope they never get the chance to be in power. Anyway, rant over.

I have no idea still how to use Google+ oops. YouTube is a big part of my life though. X)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30