Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime08/11/13, 03:21 pm

I tried it, then I wanted my ice cream, and drink separate XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime08/11/13, 03:53 pm

Lol, I like when they make it in Wendy's =3. But not the ice cream truck, they make it disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 12:52 am

What's ice cream floats and what's Wendy's? XD

I don't like frizzy drinks because I'm like that, just like you don't like water. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 01:18 am

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 03:24 pm

Ice cream floats look weird.

They really make burgers THAT big?! O.O That looks incredibly unhealthy. Might just be the pictures though. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 03:39 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Ice cream floats look weird.

They really make burgers THAT big?! O.O That looks incredibly unhealthy. Might just be the pictures though. X3
Yeah. America is really unhealthy place, especially with the food . So many fat people, here, in New York. It's crazy. So yeah, it's not the picture. Your actually seeing big burgers, and unhealthy food. But still, I love <3 my burgers. =33 hehe.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 03:43 pm

I've only had one burger in my lifetime, it was alright actually. It was when I went to London for a day. Not sure if I'll have another though, but if I had one of those huge burgers, I'd only be able to have one bite. O.o I'd have to share the rest with friends. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/13, 07:08 pm

I don't share. I eat.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/11/13, 02:26 am

I love hamburgers, but I refuse to eat them. The only thing I like from Wendy's are frostees, and even those make me sick. XP My goal in life is to stay a healthy weight at least until I'm fifty. I don't even drink soda, so no floats for me, either, no matter how delicious they are.

One of America's (many) problems is that we can't seem to mix the word "healthy" with the word "delicious."

On an unrelated topic, I asked my history teacher if you can go up the arm in the Statue of Liberty, and he says yes.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/11/13, 04:05 pm

*searches frostees on Google* They look like milkshakes. :3

I want to climb the Statue of Liberty now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/11/13, 09:53 pm

I love Milkshakes. =33
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/11/13, 01:52 am

Yet another delicious thing that makes me vomit. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/11/13, 02:05 am

Milkshakes makes you vomit?! :O

You know what makes me vomit? Vegetables
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/13, 07:05 pm

I love vegetables and fruit. :3

I remember when I went to Barcelona with school.. There was no food I like... (Very cheap stuff, I'm a picky eater it looked disgusting too).. So I only had an apple the entire day. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/13, 10:03 pm

I love fruits. =3

Apple, Pears, Strawberry, Kiwi, Banana, Orange, and so on. =3
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/13, 10:49 pm

No fair, you get to go to other countries? The only big trip my school has is the eight grade trip to the east coast, which I can't go on because it costs a thousand dollars. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/13, 10:57 pm

Oh, my school do that too! We go to Brazil and other places, but in the summer. -_- It sucks, especially paying thousands of dollars to able to go. Rolling Eyes I rather go to Trinidad besides Brazil...Anyway...
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 12:00 am

Meh. I wanna go to the Galapagos, or somewhere in Europe or Asia...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 12:12 am

Or France. =33
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 05:03 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:
No fair, you get to go to other countries? The only big trip my school has is the eight grade trip to the east coast, which I can't go on because it costs a thousand dollars. -.-
Trust me, it wasn't that good. The only fun thing was being able to be without my parents to feel freedom for a few days, and that I was with my best friends. We nearly got kicked out the hotel.

It really costs you thousands?! We only had to spend £335 or something.. Well, it was extremely cheap things that we did. :3

I'd love to go to Japan!

O.O If you go to somewhere in Europe that will mean you are much closer to me... COME TO ME BABY! >XD

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 13/11/13, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 10:19 pm

I have a friend that lives in Europe she visits her family, and brings me chocolate! ^.^ Man, I love the chocolate. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 10:53 pm

Lol. I wish I could go. :P

That's 537 dollars. O.O Still pretty expensive in this economy. We don't even make a thousand in a week.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:17 pm

Woah really? O.o My friend (who lived in America for a couple years) said lots of things were cheap, including houses. How much do houses usually cost there? (Around where you live?)

They're extremely expensive here. Houses used to be much cheaper back when my parents were looking for a house, but the cost raised way too much. -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:21 pm

Our houses, in Amercia, is probably around $10,525 and up. It depends what house you buy and space. (if you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/13, 11:32 pm

(This was an edit I was going to put, but I'll put it here instead.)

It's a shame, my friend struggles to fit in. :/ It's because she's from Africa and some people can be quite racist. Though I understand why, even though racism is very wrong it's really the Governments fault. It's because foreigners can come over to England, and immediately be able to have a free house, lots of money and a good life, without working. I'll admit; it makes me angry too. But I'll never be racist.

But seriously, imagine if you were a British person and have been looking at this house to buy which you have been extremely interested in and willing to pay for, when you get a call and find out that it's been taken by someone who has just moved over to the country, and they'll never have to work.

That's why so many British people move out of England, even my parents tell me 'get the hell out of this country as soon as you can' but I really don't want to leave, I like it here. :3

That's quite cheap.

The cheapest houses in and around my town are £89,995 and they're the most tiniest things ever! Seriously. >.<

The ones with 2 bedrooms will cost you well, a ton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next