Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolitaryHowl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Empty
PostSubject: Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox   Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Icon_minitime14/09/14, 07:04 pm

Hello everybody.

I'm having a problem with one of the last scenarios in the arctic region called "kill a mighty musk ox". I can't seem to find any (although, I've found plenty of rabbits, elk, and moose). Has anybody beaten this, and can give me any tips on how to complete it?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SolitaryHowl

PostSubject: Re: Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox   Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Icon_minitime05/10/14, 07:18 pm

Bump.

Anyone??
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox   Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Icon_minitime06/10/14, 01:01 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to complete 'Migrate the pack' then I'll look into 'Kill a mighty musk ox'
Back to top Go down
SolitaryHowl

PostSubject: Re: Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox   Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Icon_minitime06/10/14, 01:12 pm

im awesome and i know it wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how to complete 'Migrate the pack' then I'll look into 'Kill a mighty musk ox'

I completed that scenario yesterday, and made a walkthrough video of it, which I'll upload tonight when I get home.

But anyways, in order to complete it, you have to travel more than 100 screens away from your den (until it says 'very far'). Once you do, some prey should pop up. I haven't tested it with rabbits, but if you travel with your pack you can take down bigger game. Anyways, once you kill and eat from one...you just have to wait until your 7 days are up (the quickest way to do that is sleep). Then it should say scenario completed.

Hope this helps! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox   Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arctic region - kill a mighty musk ox
Page 1 of 1