Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite region to play in?

Go down 
+3
Kouga
Chloethegreat
SunsetCoyote
7 posters

Arctic
What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_lcap25%What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Timber
What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_lcap56%What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
Plains
What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_lcap19%What is your favorite region to play in? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

What is your favorite region to play in? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:53 pm

tell us whats your favorite region to play in WOLF, and you can explain why you like it.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime01/02/13, 12:26 pm

I really like Timber because its pretty and theres lots of water surrounding the pack. Smile
Plains comes up close though because theres quite alot of food for me there.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime01/02/13, 04:33 pm

I love the Arctic, its pretty, and I love studing about the Arctic. Plus since the pond is close to your den and if you have pups you get to see your packmates more often, and the Plains are ok, its a little hard to see but that might just be me, but I do like how you have a lot of prey, vs limited prey in the Arctic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime01/02/13, 05:42 pm

To be honest, I've never played the arctic on simulation. I should try it out.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime01/02/13, 06:21 pm

Timber rocks for me Smile I like the big choice of prey to stalk. It's tougher to keep in balance though.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime01/02/13, 08:59 pm

i enjoy the arctic the most. Merely the sight of snow is pleasing and I can easily imagine the wolves surviving through it. I like how snow is almost always available to you as your thirst dwindles and i find caribou very easy to hunt there. :3
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime04/02/13, 07:21 pm

Yes! plus it gives difficulty to trying to survive!
Back to top Go down
I like being omega

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime13/03/13, 09:51 am

Plains because you get to mate sooner. Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime20/05/13, 01:35 pm

Arctic for me, although all are neat to play in.
I will always prefer arctic though. I love the way it looks in summer.
Back to top Go down
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime27/06/14, 10:13 pm

i really like Timber because i love all the greenery and all of the lakes and ponds because once when i played in the arctic i always found myself getting thirsty and having to search several miles to find a water source and it was getting pretty annoying but in Timber there's always water within 4 or 5 miles or less! i also like the prey it has, my favorite prey is deer because even though they are fast i can eventually catch up with them and make a swift kill, totally off topic i know xD i just wanted to mention it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite region to play in?   What is your favorite region to play in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1