Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Questions I have

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 01:54 am

Here's a list of serious questions I have about LION

-When is mating season?
-How can we tell what season it is?
-How do I mate/fight? When I click another lion it doesn't give me a option to do either.
-Why can my lion run really fast at some times with high endurance and sometimes really slow with full endurance?
-Can I mate/fight/take over a pride as a female?

These questions are really desperate. Please answer!
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 02:33 am

Scarikas wrote:
Here's a list of serious questions I have about LION

-When is mating season?
-How can we tell what season it is?
-How do I mate/fight? When I click another lion it doesn't give me a option to do either.
-Why can my lion run really fast at some times with high endurance and sometimes really slow with full endurance?
-Can I mate/fight/take over a pride as a female?

These questions are really desperate. Please answer!

1. Mating season is random, to find out if your lioness is in heat. Hit u.
2. I'm not sure..maybe depending on how dry, or rainny it is?
3. You have to click on the other lion, only got it to work a few times.
4. I'm not too sure on this one.
5. And no, the only nomad that can take over a pride is Bob.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 03:06 am

Cebana wrote:
5. And no, the only nomad that can take over a pride is Bob.

What about mating?

Also, I clicked U and nothing happened, Does that mean my lion is not in heat?

Last edited by Scarikas on 21/12/10, 03:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HappygirlXD

HappygirlXD

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 03:10 am

Then she's not in heat. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorterritory.webs.com/
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 03:18 am

Okay.

If my lion is in heat and I click a male, What do I click next to mate?
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 03:34 am

Scarikas wrote:
Okay.

If my lion is in heat and I click a male, What do I click next to mate?

You don't click anything, if the lioness rolls onto her back. Shes in heat.

You have to keep bugging the male.
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 04:54 am

Cebana wrote:

What do you mean by "bugging" it? Do you mean running into it over and over again or clicking it over and over again?

My apologies if I am being difficult.
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 06:54 am

Scarikas wrote:
Cebana wrote:

What do you mean by "bugging" it? Do you mean running into it over and over again or clicking it over and over again?

My apologies if I am being difficult.

xD, you have to keep clicking on the male. Try roaring as well.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/12/10, 06:55 pm

there are many wrong things here o.o
first, any lion can take over a pride from what i know, i mean, i was in a small group, and the females/males i attacked joined me (i was kind of pissed off lmao i was only meaning to chase them off) u just gotta hit all the same gendered lions in that pride (im not sure about it i may be wrong , so sorry about that lol)
to mate, first u gotta be the 'dominant' (attack and injure all the others, thats what i did to succeed anyway, may not be required, and then stand infront of the male/female, and double press (sometimes it just crouches) if it doesnt crouches, it means he/she doesnt want to then, so come back later. Not sure about heat, i belive a lioness would be in heat all the time when there arent cubs. I didnt checked anything, i just became the 'dominant' and mated until he/she wouldnt want anymore AT ALL (meaning i tried for about 1-2 days AFTER he/she started to refuse it all the time, that means the lioness is pregnant). Also u gotta keep both her as well and him well fed and watered. dont, i repeat dont use fast time in that mating period since u gotta spam ur mate with clicks lol (if he/she refuses all the time, make sure u also control him/her and fight with any other lion of the same gender)if he/she really keeps refusing after ... mmating once or twice, move away, like to a water source, anyway to a distance from it, then come back and try again. that should do it.be aware, if ur lioness is pregnant she should give birth at around 50-60 something days after, if she doesnt, it may mean she never gotten pregnant, that should be all, oh and the female rolls around not when she's in heat, but after mating (unless u are the female, then u gain controll before she rolls around, dont worry though)
my god O-O hope its not too .... weird or ununderstable xD i just love lion alot, i wish i had the sounds. oook i stop now xD
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime22/12/10, 03:30 am

Thanks =3 But I like playing as Maji, Do you know information about what you do when you're a Female lion?

Last edited by Scarikas on 22/12/10, 03:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got Maji's name wrong)
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime22/12/10, 10:23 am

should be the same for both, i controled the female most of the time aswell, you play, alone? like without a pride? or you have a pride (at least a male in it)? You gotta be aware of that message before you start that says how many prides/lions are around, because if it says 0, it means you wont find any lions no matter how much you walk around (playing as MauMau would be impossible, but just choose a pride that has other lions around, and add her too Razz u can make a formidable and strong pride if you remove all the lions from Hercule's pride and add MauMau. or the other way lol. Now sure how you are supposed to join a pride that has only males in it O.O i gotta test that lol, might be just by simply double clicking them idk. anyway glad to see im not the only lion lover xD

Edit: it does seem that you gotta fight and injure the other females in order to actually mate o.o. My 3 daughters grew up now (almost 800 days survived omg...) and i had to fight them all in order to make the male mate with me xD. It's sad they don't let you name the cubs, they just get random names.

Edit2: Dang sorry about that, i just realised. The male lion can mate with ALL the females in his pride, whether their sick or not (even his daughters o.o;) . Now idk about cubs or if all the females will have cubs lol still testing this xD, i think i'll eventually update this to answer. I accidentally mated (as the male) with another female (from MauMaus litter lmao) and she allowed it, so yeah... all females no matter which is better can mate, sorry about the confusion oh and also, some might find the crouching when trying to mate annoying, make sure the arrow cursor is EXACTLY over the lion/lioness you want to mate to, not the cursors shadow, the whole cursor, if you crouch, move a little and try again Smile, hope thats not too detailed lmfao
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime29/12/10, 07:51 pm

When I tried fighting another female, She beat the crap out of me and I did nothing to her. Do you have some sort of combat skill that you can raise to help you fight better?
And obviously since I'm playing as MAJI. I'm a nomad but there are two prides in the area

P.S: How do you get 'all lions in pride in on kill'... Because I can't 'talk' to npcs and tell them to kill something...

If I attack and the female attacks but does no damage then walks away, Does that mean I hurt her?

After attacking the female and double-clicking a male, It went into my 'pride' list. Does that mean I took over/joined a pride?
Edit: I got no points so it shouldn't be these

Also, When I click it just shows me thier profile.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay, I actually figured it out and mated with Bob, Who was a nomad like Maji. After mating, When I hit u I didn't roll over on my back anymore (Before I mated I pressed u and rolled over on my back). Does that mean the mating was succesful?

EDIT: Okay, It says I need to mate itll the other refuses but when I click it just shows me profile and I end up accidentily clicking "jump to lion" >_>

Okay, I spammed left click and R really fast and it just lagged instead of showing me profile and I was able to mate 2 more times before my mate went to nap
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime08/01/11, 05:40 am

Can somebody please answer my question? Dx
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime08/01/11, 09:57 am

let's see, no there's no fighting skill xD from what i know at least, she might have been stronger than you. As for the lioness that walks away, if she limps, it means she got hurt. I'm not very sure about the all lions in pride on kill thing either, i belive it's about some 'stalk and run' thing, meaning u gotta stalk then run after the prey, though i never tested it. It does make all the lions in the pride stand up when u get out of the stalk. If the pride list appears when clicking a lion/lioness it means they are in your pride, because when you click others that arent in your pride, nothing will happen (tried it) though i'm not sure about the no points, as it should give you points for joining/taking over a pride.
No , the rolling on the back isn't even necessary, i got myself pregnant without rolling at all at the very first xD. 3 times isn't even nearly enough, you gotta keep going over and over, until some good days pass without him/her accepting anymore. It can take a lot too x.o. It doesnt matter whether they're sitting or laying down/sleeping. Go from time to time to drink or eat, that can help too xP. If he/she really doesn't accept anymore, just walk away. Go back later and try again, as i said until theres been a few days without him to accept. Yeah that 'lag' shows that you're clicking the lion correctly xD. If cubs aren't born in say.. 50-90 days or so, you can be sure the lioness wasn't pregnant. There, i hope that answers your questions, as for injuried lions, if you got another lion no matter the gender , switch and fast time. That will heal the injuried one fast without taking from it's hunger thirst bar as fast time only takes from the played lion x3.
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime15/02/11, 11:59 pm

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm sorry if I've been annoying. I'm just that desperate...
_____
Well, I'm kind've guessing that 'decline' just means nothing happens after you constantly double-click your mate while roaring... Because it's been a few sessions and many days of trying to mate but nothing happens.. Does that mean it was successful? Or am I just not trying hard enough?

The points thing is confusing me, Because I'm sure I did not get any points when Bob joined my pride (my mate). Maybe the pride isn't permanent until you have your cubs?

Oh & I heard that you can get all pride lions in on kill by being hungry and double-clicking A (auto-play then unauto-play) and your members will go after the closest prey, But if there is already a dead animal nearby your members do nothing, Because if your hungry you can obviously go over and eat some of the already-killed animal... You probrably know this already but I'm just saying c:

EDIT:
Somebody asked the question of 'How many times do I have to mate to be pregnant?' and Inuyasha responded

'1. Until the female doesn't rollover anymore ;D Though that's no guarantee for cubs.. ' (Copied and pasted)

So.. I evidentily can't roll over anymore...

Last edited by Scarikas on 16/02/11, 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A bit more information about "All pride lions in on kill")
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime19/02/11, 08:14 pm

Scarikas wrote:
Wow! Thank you so much! I'm sorry if I've been annoying. I'm just that desperate...
_____
Well, I'm kind've guessing that 'decline' just means nothing happens after you constantly double-click your mate while roaring... Because it's been a few sessions and many days of trying to mate but nothing happens.. Does that mean it was successful? Or am I just not trying hard enough?

The points thing is confusing me, Because I'm sure I did not get any points when Bob joined my pride (my mate). Maybe the pride isn't permanent until you have your cubs?

Oh & I heard that you can get all pride lions in on kill by being hungry and double-clicking A (auto-play then unauto-play) and your members will go after the closest prey, But if there is already a dead animal nearby your members do nothing, Because if your hungry you can obviously go over and eat some of the already-killed animal... You probrably know this already but I'm just saying c:

EDIT:
Somebody asked the question of 'How many times do I have to mate to be pregnant?' and Inuyasha responded

'1. Until the female doesn't rollover anymore ;D Though that's no guarantee for cubs.. ' (Copied and pasted)

So.. I evidentily can't roll over anymore...
the untill the female doesnt roll over anymore aint true, the female will ALWAYS roll over after mating unless u do something to stop it, and if you are the female, you dont have to roll over, just keep mating over and over, it can take agessss, and just do it over and over, until ur certail (keep on clicking from time to time for up to even a week) that you cant mate anymore
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime15/03/11, 05:00 am

I know it's been alot more then a week and my mate won't respond.
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime21/03/11, 05:38 pm

Scarikas wrote:
I know it's been alot more then a week and my mate won't respond.
im late but yeah , its surely over Razz
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime24/04/11, 08:27 am

Ok, Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions I have Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions I have   Questions I have Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions I have
Page 1 of 1