Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SolitaryHowl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Empty
PostSubject: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime21/08/11, 09:38 pm

Hi,

So I'm trying to figure out how to mate in LION, but I can't figure it out. I've tried the steps in other threads, but it's not working. Please help me with steps!

I'm trying to complete the 'biological clock' scenerio.

And, I also have more questions...

1. Like in WOLF, how do I get other members of the pride to help me hunt?
2. How do I attack/kill prey and humans? (trying to beat the 'don't fence me in' scenerio too. I have to kill the humans, right? How do I complete that? I've tried everything!
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 10:21 am

Hm, how to mate.. I can't help you with that, sorry. I tried to do that too but rarely any cubs come out of it Very Happy And even less are the chances the lioness actually is in heat..

About the questions..
1. Make them hungry by skipping 7 days with each lion. They'll attack the closest prey after that.
2. You don't have to kill the humans, it's about killing prey in front of them. I think. Click the prey when you're close enough and hope it gets killed. Otherwise try again.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
SolitaryHowl

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 02:54 pm

Okay; thanks!

What about killing the Musai hunters? They go after me when I eat their livestock, which is understandable, but it is annoying when you need to to kill 2 of them to complete the mission! It seems like it is impossible to kill a Musai hunter, even as Mau Mau (the strongest female.)

When I killed the first one, the hunter chased me practically across the Serengeti. O.o
Back to top Go down
Kytaradragon

Kytaradragon

Number of posts : 51
Ort : I change it every two weeks, so that they don't catch me.
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 05:23 pm

I heard you could... but it's not recommended. T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzardchoruswolves.wetpaint.com
SolitaryHowl

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 07:06 pm

Well...then...how do I kill one? I need to in order to complete a few missions on scenerio mode. Has anyone beaten them?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 07:48 pm

If you have a second lion in your pride it's quite easy to kill them. Just switch over to the second one while the first is chased.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
SolitaryHowl

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime22/08/11, 10:02 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
If you have a second lion in your pride it's quite easy to kill them. Just switch over to the second one while the first is chased.

Good strategy - I'll have to try it. But that still doesn't help me when I'm in scenerio mode and I'm a nomad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime28/08/11, 06:47 am

ee i'm kind of late, sorry.

Let's see, i haven't made any scenarios , but in simulation , you can mate by laying nearby and double clicking a lion of the opposite gender. There's a low chance it'll actually happen from the first time (i noticed that if you fill up the hunger/thirst bar even when it's pretty much full, it'll work smoother... might be just me though) so you have to keep going at it. Also, once isn't enough, you have to do that over and over sometimes for entire ingame weeks till the other lion refuses entirely for a few days. Then just go on with the game and at one point cubs will appear all randomly with no notice or anything. xP So just, get as close as possible, double click the lion of the opposite gender for as many times as you can. If you get them to mate then just go away around, speed time by a few hours or such and try again later, then repeat. I did have 2 batches of cubs in my game ;p pretty much one per year or so. Although a male can mate with aaaall the females in the pride, i'm not yet sure all of them will have cubs, for mine i lost patience and stopped before it was enough, so there were only 2. xD Not sure if anyone understands anything out of this wall of words but yes i'm not the best at explaining.

As for masai hunters... if they're the guys that sit next to the cattle, yes they're killable ;p i killed 2 so far with Hercules. Try killing at night and sneaking behind their backs then attacking at the right time by double clicking.. and make sure you save or something before, since it doesn't always go right.
Back to top Go down
Scarikas

Scarikas

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime20/03/12, 03:18 am

I know it's REALLY late to be posting this, but I'm bored and I have to mention this.
To kill a masai hunter, You have to crouch and sneak up on them. When you get about a lion-length (lawl made up word) away from them but a bit further, or until it looks like a single pounce will take them down, then get up and instantly pounce by clicking them.

If you miss, however...
run for your life.

I don't think they'll chase you 100% of the time or at all, but they will take a few stabs at you if you get close to them, like pouncing and missing.

For hunters I'd stay away, they have guns! Guns!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)   Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mating and 'The biological clock' scenerio (along with other questions)
Page 1 of 1