Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial

Go down 
+9
SunsetCoyote
Alazi
Serendipity
Kytaradragon
Wolfsong92
Zak
Kuzoku
Kouga
Scarikas
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JordyWolfLover

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-05-15

[WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/05/14, 04:37 pm

lol alright
Back to top Go down
JordyWolfLover

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/14, 12:05 am

How long does it take to age 3 months? Do i do the same thing with the ALT+F12? or is there another method??
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/05/14, 09:40 am

Well, yeah, you do just that.. it's still taking a few hours of straight gameplay though... You might want to put it on autoplay as well, then reduce DosBox's cpu cycles to a minimum and use said key combination. Should speed up the game a lot, depending on your computer's horse power though.

Beware, sometimes the wolf just fails to survive in autoplay mode .. don't leave the game without occassional saves and supervising.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/14, 05:07 pm

wow, this is very helpful, thanks for taking your time to make this!
Back to top Go down
JordyWolfLover

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/14, 10:04 pm

I have returned, with another question Very Happy Is there anyway possible to play the game in full screen? I have a windows 8 and i do watch some turtorial videos on You tube, but for some strange reason my Windows 8 doesn't have what they have, so it causes me to get in a pickle.. So is there anyway to play it in full screen?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/10/14, 10:51 pm

Put DosBox in Fullscreen mode by editing the dosbox.conf Smile
Back to top Go down
Wildpawswolfie7

Wildpawswolfie7

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/10/14, 05:52 pm

JordyWolfLover wrote:
I have returned, with another question Very Happy Is there anyway possible to play the game in full screen? I have a windows 8 and i do watch some turtorial videos on You tube, but for some strange reason my Windows 8 doesn't have what they have, so it causes me to get in a pickle.. So is there anyway to play it in full screen?

it doesn't become full screen when you press ALT and enter?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Lemon Dude

Ninja Lemon Dude

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime13/04/17, 12:35 am

HMMmM... So I fast-forwarded through the 8th month, and into the 9th month, which landed me into winter. Right now the season isn't over yet, but my female mate didn't come right up to me after I went back into the playable mode after the fast forward. Nothing has happened yet, do I just have to wait? Sorry, I'm a newbie.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/17, 01:24 pm

It usually happens within the first week, usually on day 1 of month 9
if nothing weird is going on (helicopter, hunter, hunger/thirst/health too low)

If you skipped that far ahead, you probably lost your chance of offspring for that year.

Hope you made a backup save before fast-forwarding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial   [WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WOLF] [TUTORIAL] My Basic Tutorial
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2