Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prides in LION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Furry Wolf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime11/07/12, 02:09 am

Okay, so I've become a bit confused. I started out as Bob the Nomad, and attacked the nearest male in the first day. Why? Because I'm territorial lol. I then double-clicked on the female that was with him, and now I'm able to view her as in my pride.

When I tried this with other males with females in the area, I did not get the same results.
No mating occurred. How do I add more lions to my pride?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime11/07/12, 08:33 am

Well, you can't anymore. You created a pride by choosing another nomad. If you'd attacked another pride you might've been able to take it over.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
Furry Wolf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime11/07/12, 10:21 pm

Inuyasha22 wrote:
Well, you can't anymore. You created a pride by choosing another nomad. If you'd attacked another pride you might've been able to take it over.

LoL Yeah. The female that I had ended up dying because a hunter was chasing me, and I couldn't shake him. Then I was able to attack another pride, and ended up with 2 females.

So I don't have to open up a new thread and flood your boards, how do I outrun the hunters? I didn't see the human on the map, and killed cattle, and suddenly was being chased. I ran for about 3 minutes, and came to a stop and saw the hunter running towards me. Annoyed, I gave up and tried to attack. Obviously failed.
Back to top Go down
Taru

Taru

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime15/07/12, 08:16 pm

Hello Furry Wolf! Pertaining to your problem with the "hunters", I'd love to help you out. Your "hunters" are actually Masai Herdsman, far different from the poachers you might find more often. Masai Herdsman will track your lion until they take the opportunity to kill them. They have unparalleled speed and will quickly eliminate the animals that kill their cattle. There is no way to outrun them, but if you want to make a meal of their cattle, you can kill the single Herdsman before attacking their cattle. In order to do this, just sneak up behind them while they are looking away and pounce. This technique might be hard to master, for if you miss, the herdsman will retaliate and kill your lion almost immediately.

Best of luck! (:
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img13/7633/dakota2.gif
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime16/07/12, 07:44 am

Best off saving before you attack the Herdsman then :3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Sponsored content

Prides in LION Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prides in LION   Prides in LION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prides in LION
Page 1 of 1