Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm I on the right path?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2012-03-25

I'm I on the right path? Empty
PostSubject: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime09/09/12, 05:49 pm

ok in my save game, I only have my mate and me, and I hunt only weak animals, and I eat carcasses most of the time and will my prey become extincted soon? oh plus im 1 year and 10 months will I have pups soon? if so when?
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime09/09/12, 08:31 pm

Hmm.. I would suggest never hunting large animals even if they're weak; only hunt if you can't find a carcass within twenty scents from your den. And, yes, you're on the right track, doing good. Your prey shouldn't become extincted unless you hunt a lot. As for pups; you get pups at x years 0 months.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime09/09/12, 10:08 pm

ok awesome, is there a way where I can speed time up and have pups sooner?
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime09/09/12, 11:48 pm

If you press ALT+F12 it'll fast forward, and of course you can leave it on autoplay. Also, if you get tired of holding ALT and F12, you only have to hold F12 after you've activated the fast forward.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime10/09/12, 04:07 pm

Danny Phantom Fan wrote:
If you press ALT+F12 it'll fast forward, and of course you can leave it on autoplay. Also, if you get tired of holding ALT and F12, you only have to hold F12 after you've activated the fast forward.

wish that would work for me.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:08 pm

ok another question, on the scenario when the quest is keeps cubs alive, and there is a lot of hunters and helicopters, will there be that many hunters in the simulation when you have pups? I set the hunters to the lowest they can go and there are no visitors
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime10/09/12, 06:09 pm

im awesome and i know it wrote:
ok another question, on the scenario when the quest is keeps cubs alive, and there is a lot of hunters and helicopters, will there be that many hunters in the simulation when you have pups? I set the hunters to the lowest they can go and there are no visitors

From my knowledge, no it shouldnt. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime10/09/12, 10:53 pm

No. The hunters usually remain the same during the whole game, but they may change from what you had them set too.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime10/09/12, 11:59 pm

oh ok, umm now im 1 year and 11 months and my mate wont follow me for nothing she just stays near the den, whats wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime11/09/12, 03:00 am

oh ok, umm now im 1 year and 11 months and my mate wont follow me for nothing she just stays near the den, whats wrong with her?

Shes getting close to having her pups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime11/09/12, 08:31 pm

Yep. If you're the female alpha at 11 months and your wolf is on autoplay, she'll stay at the den. Same if you're the male alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime11/09/12, 09:08 pm

Wait is this the full game? That what im trying to do...
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime12/09/12, 01:43 am

WTF12 wrote:

Uh, you get the full game. Unless you don't put on Infinity time, then your game ends early.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime12/09/12, 06:45 pm

can the small animals like rabbits, and beavers, go extinct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime12/09/12, 09:01 pm

Cebana wrote:
WTF12 wrote:

Uh, you get the full game. Unless you don't put on Infinity time, then your game ends early.
umm.. Where,how?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime13/09/12, 04:31 pm

WTF12 wrote:
Cebana wrote:
WTF12 wrote:

umm.. Where,how?

when your choosing options on simultion. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime13/09/12, 09:27 pm

Thank u
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime14/09/12, 02:06 pm

I think my previous question got ignored. Does the small prey like rabbits and beavers go extinct?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime14/09/12, 05:19 pm

WTF12 wrote:
Thank u

its ok glad to help! Very Happy and no they will respawn, eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime14/09/12, 10:19 pm

I think my previous question got ignored. Does the small prey like rabbits and beavers go extinct?

They can, if you hunt them too much, along with other prey items. From what I know, prey doesn't respawn, or if it does, it doesn't very often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime14/09/12, 10:27 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime21/09/12, 12:13 am

ok my mate gave birth to the little devils when I feed them a dark grey pup comes then a lighter color pup then a white pup, and I have three, but then out of no where a brown pup comes where did it come from? is there a lone puppy somewhere? oh plus how can your pups get lost? I always make sure I know where my pups are.
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime21/09/12, 08:58 pm

Your pups don't get lost. The always stay within a few feet of the den, unless of course going to get a drink. Except for a glitch I had one time. Two of my pups went to get a drink and they just kept walking, and walking, and walking.. But it's been over a year since I've had it, and I've never encountered it again.
Back to top Go down
SunsetCoyote
Texture Designer
Texture Designer
SunsetCoyote

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime21/09/12, 09:00 pm

then why is that quest in the scenario?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime22/09/12, 11:44 am

because its the scenario and its been made like that lol but not on simulation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm I on the right path?   I'm I on the right path? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm I on the right path?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next