Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime17/08/13, 04:07 pm

XD
I've heard of it before and joined their site, but you guys are right, the community there is just a bunch of grammar nazis that get mad at you if you ask for help. And honestly, after it was hacked, I don't think it's going to be around much longer. They shut down the Antigua project a few weeks ago, and that was much more down the road of development than Aro'kai is.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 07:08 am

LULLY!

Oh well.. I'll just have to find out in a couple months. XP The community is something I have to agree on. They just love to complain. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime18/08/13, 09:00 pm

Merg. I'm at my grandparents house, and my grandma's hearing and memory is getting really bad. She keeps asking, "Want some milk?" and I say no thanks, then she doesn't hear me and gets me milk anyways, and then literally thirty seconds later she forgets and asks "Want some milk?" again. XD
Back to top Go down
JackobLoveu

JackobLoveu

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 09:55 am

-Le pets Thrilly's dog or mut-
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 02:52 pm

I'm so happy to be back from my holiday and seeing my dog again. She is so fluffy. \(^.^)/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 03:01 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:03 pm

I love Cavachons, (my dog, it's a popular mix) I don't know if I want another when I'm older, or a Teacup Yorkie. these

Or if I don't get any of those, I'll most likely getting a larger dog. XP Anyway where have you go on vacation Thrillex?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:08 pm

I went to Pennsylvanian to go to Sesame Place with family. --_-- Man, it was boring, but I still had a good time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:31 pm

I guess I should have put where did you go on vacation instead, I thought you were still there. XP You should all come to Britain, so then I can laugh at you as you freeze. >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:40 pm

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Tumblr_lt6v9gVxN61r4ghkoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:43 pm

DO IT! DX<
I mean.ahem.. cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:47 pm

Hehe.... silent 

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:56 pm

>XD

Did you see that Inu is creating WOLF 3D style? O.O I can't wait to see what it will look like..
If she manages to finish it, I will die of epicness, it would most likely be the best game ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:57 pm

I hope it's something like WolfQuest Wolves, not programs or yeah. Razz 
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 04:58 pm

Ikr. ^^ I got to play it for a while before it crashed, and it looked pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:01 pm

What the WQ graphics? They're good - but when you edit the colours at the beginning.. it just usually ends up weird. o3o I would like something a little different, plus when your wolf moves, you can see their tail bone which is weird too. o.O
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:05 pm

Are you sure you're not talking about the older version? She uploaded a new version recently. The option to change the colors is temporarily removed.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:22 pm

Oops... XD
I was talking about this.

EDIT: Would you mind giving me the link to the new one? X3 When I got that virus, everything off my laptop had to be taken off so I don't have it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:42 pm

To WolfQuest? Or...?
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:43 pm

Here.

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Tumblr_m8b719Yu1a1qgksvxo1_250
DRESSAGE HORSE COLBERT OMG
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:47 pm

..Thanks for that and the dancing Colbert. XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 05:53 pm

XD NP.
General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Colbert
Referring to how it's pretty much impossible for congress to resist wars that have nothing to do with us when we should be worrying about our own problems. :P
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 06:05 pm

True. XP

I can't even get it to work anymore.. mostly because my brain can only remember how to do things once when it comes to downloading stuff properly.

If anybody knows Run-Time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object
thingy means.. help me out please. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 06:11 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:

If anybody knows Run-Time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object
thingy means.. help me out please. XD
Maybe this would help?
Inuyasha22 wrote:
Go to the DLL folder and copy it to WODW's main folder, drag dx8vb.dll on it.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime19/08/13, 06:20 pm

Yay! Thanks! After that and a few other things, I managed to work it. Thank you~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next