Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]

Go down 
+5
Kouga
JackobLoveu
SunsetCoyote
Chloethegreat
ChickenPaste
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 05:25 pm

That look like a nice house. =3
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 05:29 pm

XD Fail.

You guys better appreciate your cheap houses! >:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 09:11 pm

Not to embarrass my own personal life or where I live but I live the projects. So, my house isn't cheap. :/
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 09:33 pm

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean when you say "live in the projects' what does that mean?

It was simply only a joke - don't take any offence from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 10:01 pm

Projects

Usually a group of dirty buildings made for really poor/homeless people to live in. Projects are dangerous,very dirty,filled with gangsters,drug dealers,pimps,hookers and such. The first set of projects made(Starret City,made in 1963) where made for Blacks to live in,but over the years people of all races started to live in projects.

Yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 10:16 pm

You live in one of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 10:18 pm

Yeah...but we (family and I) aren't dirty at all, we are clean and nice to everyone else unlike the others...Don't ask why...

Anyway...My mom and me are planning to move soon, so yeah. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 10:25 pm

Oh, now I understand! Sorry, I had no idea what 'the Projects' meant. I really didn't mean to offend you. It was just a joke me and my friend were talking about; as she lived in a big house that was fairly cheap in America. Kind of an inside joke.

We call them council houses, that's why I didn't understand at first. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime14/11/13, 10:29 pm

I know, I know; I was just saying. And you didn't offend me. =) Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime15/11/13, 07:24 pm

Ok, good. :3 ^^

I remember when you used to be called 'WTF12' ;P What made you want to change your username? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime15/11/13, 07:27 pm

For some reason, I didn't like it.

When I first joined the site, I wasn't really pay attention to my username and decided to add anything. So that's why I wanted to change it. To Thrillex. =) 😂
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime16/11/13, 02:49 pm

Why did you think of Thrillex? Where did you get the name from? XD
Back to top Go down
ChickenPaste
Model Artist
Model Artist
ChickenPaste

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime16/11/13, 03:16 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
(This was an edit I was going to put, but I'll put it here instead.)

It's a shame, my friend struggles to fit in. :/ It's because she's from Africa and some people can be quite racist. Though I understand why, even though racism is very wrong it's really the Governments fault. It's because foreigners can come over to England, and immediately be able to have a free house, lots of money and a good life, without working. I'll admit; it makes me angry too. But I'll never be racist.

But seriously, imagine if you were a British person and have been looking at this house to buy which you have been extremely interested in and willing to pay for, when you get a call and find out that it's been taken by someone who has just moved over to the country, and they'll never have to work.

That's why so many British people move out of England, even my parents tell me 'get the hell out of this country as soon as you can' but I really don't want to leave, I like it here. :3

That's quite cheap.

The cheapest houses in and around my town are £89,995 and they're the most tiniest things ever! Seriously. >.<

The ones with 2 bedrooms will cost you well, a ton.
Seriously?! You can afford that? :O That's $89,995! That's like, the price of a mansion! But those are much better houses than the ones in my neighborhood. My mom is struggling to pay for the bottom floor of an already tiny two-story house, where people have parties upstairs all the time that go really late; my sister and her boyfriend can't even afford their single crowded room in a house shared with seven other people with bedbugs; and my dad lives in a cramped little house, part of a property of a few other cramped little houses. Only wealthy people can even live in their own house. We all have to rent what you can barely call a home. -.- One time, we actually ran out of food for a few days. XD

There's not much racism in California, fortunately. For some reason, there's not many black kids at my school, anyway, and no one has a problem with the few there are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime16/11/13, 03:59 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Why did you think of Thrillex? Where did you get the name from? XD
I don't know; Thrillex just came to my mine, that's all. Hm, I got this name from a singer called Skrillex and decide to change it up a little. Thrillex. =3
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime17/11/13, 12:21 am

:O That's a coincidence. When you first changed it, I thought it sounded close to Skrillex. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime17/11/13, 12:53 am

Chloethegreat wrote:
:O That's a coincidence. When you first changed it, I thought it sounded close to Skrillex. :3
Yeah a lot of people actually. XD
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime17/11/13, 08:39 pm

ChickenPaste wrote:
Chloethegreat wrote:
(This was an edit I was going to put, but I'll put it here instead.)

It's a shame, my friend struggles to fit in. :/ It's because she's from Africa and some people can be quite racist. Though I understand why, even though racism is very wrong it's really the Governments fault. It's because foreigners can come over to England, and immediately be able to have a free house, lots of money and a good life, without working. I'll admit; it makes me angry too. But I'll never be racist.

But seriously, imagine if you were a British person and have been looking at this house to buy which you have been extremely interested in and willing to pay for, when you get a call and find out that it's been taken by someone who has just moved over to the country, and they'll never have to work.

That's why so many British people move out of England, even my parents tell me 'get the hell out of this country as soon as you can' but I really don't want to leave, I like it here. :3

That's quite cheap.

The cheapest houses in and around my town are £89,995 and they're the most tiniest things ever! Seriously. >.<

The ones with 2 bedrooms will cost you well, a ton.
Seriously?! You can afford that? :O That's $89,995! That's like, the price of a mansion! But those are much better houses than the ones in my neighborhood. My mom is struggling to pay for the bottom floor of an already tiny two-story house, where people have parties upstairs all the time that go really late; my sister and her boyfriend can't even afford their single crowded room in a house shared with seven other people with bedbugs; and my dad lives in a cramped little house, part of a property of a few other cramped little houses. Only wealthy people can even live in their own house. We all have to rent what you can barely call a home. -.- One time, we actually ran out of food for a few days. XD

There's not much racism in California, fortunately. For some reason, there's not many black kids at my school, anyway, and no one has a problem with the few there are.
I forgot to reply to this. x3

Really a mansion?! O.O My house is much bigger then that.. It'll be like owning a castle in America. XD just joking, but I really want to move there. O.O But at the same time I want to stay here. ;P

My house would cost much more than that house in the picture, it's a shame really. (How much houses cost I mean. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime18/11/13, 12:27 am

Off Topic Discussion:

Is anyone going to see the Hunger Games?
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime18/11/13, 04:59 pm

YES! ;D Actually, that's another coincidence. I'm going to a school trip to go to the cinema's. =D So now I'll be able to go with friends! ^_^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 03:24 am

Awesome! My sister is taking me to see it this Friday! ^.^ So excited.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 04:21 pm

Today was hilarious.. XD

My friend gave me a piggyback up the stairs and into the Maths open area (if you don't know what that is, it's just a place outside the maths classrooms) so we just walked around there. After a while, I started to slip down her back so my other friend ran over and tried to help me up, but I ended up lying into her arms. The three us started laughing and I started to fall into my friend who was holding onto my back, and my friend in front of my landed on me. XD My friends and I ran out the classroom, (teachers were around since we made a loud crash sound) and we just burst out laughing. XP After a few minutes though, we couldn't stop laughing and a teacher came out to us and was absolutely furious with the noise we were making, (it was mostly me though!) such fun. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 04:34 pm

lol! Haha, that so funny. Though, I wish I got a piggyback ride.3=
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 05:02 pm

Aww, I would have given you a piggyback. ^_^

It's funny when people pick me up at first, they always scream: "How thin are you?!" :O Apparently, I'm weightless. XP Unless it's been a while and you start running. XD

I can pick anyone up, I have no trouble carrying overweight people. (No, that was not supposed to be mean, I can't even tell when someone is overweight, they have to tell me. Like if they go: "I'm so fat 3:" Maybe it's because I really don't care what people look like, only their personality matters)

Oh, and I'm trying to be vegetarian! =D I'm going to try and start next week. ^^

Oh, and we when we fell random people were around at the computers who looked at us running away and some of them were chuckling at us. ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 05:08 pm

Noo! D= I crush you! I weigh to much for you and I am very tall for my age, so I will crush you. But I really don't care for a piggyback ride anyways. -shrugs- Apparently, my main thing is laying on the crouch and pretending that's my piggyback ride. Seriously.

Anyway, I will crush you. (I'm like 150 pounds or yeah) So yeah...

vegetarian? Nu-huh...I can't live without meat. I will literally die if I don't have meat. Meat would always be with me. clown However, I can eat a Ceaser salad but not everyday. I would never be a vegetarian. >=(
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/11/13, 06:44 pm

Ok, well that's your opinion. What also encouraged me was this video.

And you won't crush me, I can carry a girl who was 2x my height, no problem. And I carried someone about 3x my weight, I couldn't run as good, (more like a trot XP) but I could still do it. I don't think I'll struggle with you. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]   General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion [Off Topic Chat Thread]
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next