Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/02/14, 01:34 am

William's POV

Will felt a little foolish, but then anger boiled inside him. "At least I look for inside beauty. All you want is their fair body; the precious beautiful face, the perfect body. You don't stop to think about who they are. I'm presuming you didn't even ask Princess Celestia how her days were lately? Not like you care about her dear brother. You only want her for your own greed." Will turned Autumn, hoping his harsh words got to Lucas, as he didn't want to fight. Definitely not here.
Will followed his father's horse, and they made their way back to their own kingdom.

Mercia's POV

Mercia jumped up, seeing something from the far distance. She raced down the stairs, her feet making loud sounds throughout the castle. She went to the stables, getting ready to help them put their horses inside. She couldn't wait to hear the news!
Mercia noticed they were in distance just so they could hear her.
"Anyone getting married?!" Mercia shouted excitedly. She wished it was Will who could be getting married, because Mercia would know it would be a beautiful sweet wedding. Mercia knew how kind and thoughtful Will was with Women; just not when he is in a bad or upset mood. Mercia knew this from experience; Will would always help Mercia sleep at night because she usually struggled falling asleep. And Will was always there for her.

William's POV

"I'm afraid not, but we are to meet again soon." Will reported to Mercia and he put Autumn away, checking her food and drink before he left and Mercia closed the stable door. She helped her father then went to Lucas. "Sorry brother, what unlucky fortune. Perhaps next time?" Mercia said.
Will bit his lip, going inside to get warm from the cold journey home. He looked to Lucas one last time; he hoped the same misfortune would happen again when they visit Celestia once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/02/14, 02:52 am

Celestia's POV

When Celestia returned from her quarters and was back downstairs, just in time for supper like she promised, she was changed into clean clothes and was ready for her dinner then. She already waiting to be finished with her dinner so she could go straight to bed and call it a day. Therefore, she takes her seat at the table and waits for the servants to bring out the food. A minute later, her eyes then wandered off when they spotted a servant and coming her way. With the young women holding out a plate she smiled and settles it down before the Princess, saying, "Princess Celestia, would you like some wine?" She asked, holding a mug of red wine. "Um, yes please. Just a little. Thank you" She responds. And that's what the servant did before walking off and next to the King, her father.

With her back straighten and leaning against the chair, Celestia rests her arms on either side of the chair arms and sighs, she had an exhausted day. "After this I'm so going to sleep," she mumbled grabbing the her mug of wine, and takes a sip. Her father suddenly chuckles, but Celestia didn't laugh.

More minutes later, food finally comes out and the servants serves the food for their King and Princess.

Taking anything that comes into her delightful sight, that what Celestia takes and begins to eat.

Lucas' POV

With their recent conflict, outside Celestia's home, Lucas didn't say anything for the rest journey, and let his brother be; but still knowing he was complete jerk and fool. Though, the journey was quiet as they traveled back home with their horses, and Lucas admire the quiet night, it was quite peacefully, yet relaxing.

When the royal family finally reaching home, with their sister "greeting" them with a random comment, it suddenly made Lucas madder and quickly made himself hop off his horses, marching inside the palace, not looking back. He quickly hurtle to his quarters and locked the door behind him. He flopped on the bed then, groaning in frustration. Lucas was mad he couldn't impress the heart he wanted. He forced himself to fall asleep afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/02/14, 10:35 am

Mercia's POV

Mercia was confused, Lucas didn't even care to say a simple hello. She shrugged it off and closed the stable door for Lucas's horse. Her father ruffled her hair, "both of them have been acting up. But now it is time for your sleep, off to bed with you!" Father told Mercia.

Mercia nodded, "yes, father!" Mercia ran up the long staircase, see noticed Lucas's bedroom closed and locked. She wanted to comfort him, but what could she say? Right now though, Will was more on her mind. She walked in his room as he had left the door open.
"Good evening brother, what did you think of Princess Celestia?" Mercia asked politely.

William's POV

Will climbed into bed exhaustively and was about to change, but his sister entered the room.
Will blushed at the question, he marched to his bedroom door and closed it.
"Mercia.. I trust you and I need you to promise me something: Do not repeat these words that I am going to tell you," Will looked at Mercia's in her deep bright blue eyes.

"I promise brother, your words will never leave my lips!" Mercia comforted Will.
"I'm... In love with Princess Celestia..." Will said, his voice breaking.

Mercia's POV

Mercia's jaw dropped, was he being serious?! But she didn't stop to judge him, love could strike anyone with the wrong people.
"Alright brother, I will never tell nobody. I find it you two do make a match, I hear good stories about her from travellers and she seems to be the one for you."
Mercia smiled, but then heard her father's footsteps.
"Sorry brother I have to go. I love you, nighty night!" Mercia flung Will's door open and ran out of Will's room and into her own without being spotted. She dove into her comfortable large bed. She closed her eyes and started to try and get some sleep.

William's POV

William chuckled at his sister's actions. She could be a caring sweet Princess and be a whirlwind at the same time. Will got changed into his comfortable night clothes and got back into his bed yawning. It didn't take him long before he fell asleep, he was that tired he forgot to close his bedroom door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/02/14, 06:55 am

Celestia's POV

Celestia came to a point when she couldn't eat anymore and was only halfway done with her food, but couldn't convince herself to keep going. She was too full.

Passing a napkin to lips as she damped the over left food that "stained" her lips and had trouble to get off. She soon rested the napkin aside and pushed the plate of food away from her sight and rose from her seat, but in a respectful manner. "It's pass my bed time," she explained, and walked up to her father before kissing gently on the cheek. "and I need to sleep. So, if you would excuse me" And exited the diner room, going upstairs to her room. He agreed and let her be. He, too, was about to go to sleep.

It wasn't long a trip to reach to her bedroom when she passed through the door way and instantly flopping herself on her bed, quickly getting herself underneath the thick covers.

When Celestia was snuggled within the covers she turned her head and finally blew out the candle, blowing it out since it was her lighter. She rests her head onto the pillow and shuts her eyes afterwards, going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/02/14, 02:56 pm

William's POV

Will woke up, rubbing his eye. He rose, and noticed his door was open. He must have forgotten to close it. He went downstairs, pacing himself to the royal kitchen. The servants were already getting breakfast ready.
"Good morning master William!" Some of the servants chorused.
"Good morning everyone.." Will said in his morning voice. He noticed a few of the women servants turned their heads to him, what was with girls and guys morning voices?
Will went into their dining room, noticing his parents. He went over to his mother and kissed her on the cheek, "thank you," Will whispered into her ear. Will was talking about yesterday; and how she persuaded her father to let his go to Contwaraburg. He saw his mother smile and she winked to Will.

Will awaited for his food and his brother and sister.

Mercia's POV

Mercia was awake, but she was combing her hair given to her by her mother. She adored it. After she was done, she charged downstairs full of energy and she almost jumped into her seat. "No food yet??" Mercia said almost distraught.
She heard Will chuckle "oops.. I'm sorry.." Mercia giggled with her brother.
Their father shook his head, but Mercia was still a child after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17/02/14, 03:01 pm

Lucas' POV

Lucas woke up the next morning with a uneasy start. With his mind still thinking about yesterday and the Princess is extending her thinking about their future marriage (if there would be any), he was certainly worried and worried whats going to be her final answer. But then, with his hungry belly suddenly grumbling between his thoughts, he also couldn't go out hungry with a empty stomach. Resting his thoughts and emotions for a later time, Lucas then properly dresses himself in fine clothes and heads out his quarters, walking to the diner room, where majority of their food is held at.

Once Lucas stepped over the last flight of stairs and was in the diner room, he found himself the last person there when he realized everyone, in the diner room, was waiting for his arrival and ready to prepare their morning meal. But, of course, before Lucas would ever settle in his seat he quickly paddled over to his mother and gave her morning kiss before saying his good mornings. And takes a seat then.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/02/14, 08:56 pm

Mercia's POV

Mercia looked at her plate and back up, seeing Lucas kiss her mother good morning.
"Good morning Lucas dear."
Mercia yawned, smiling at her mother. She always spoke so sweetly. She noticed the servants coming out with the food. Nathaniel was serving today! She grinned as he put the food into her family's plate and finally hers.
"Thank you Nat!" Mercia smiled sweetly.
Nathaniel nodded and winked playfully.

King Henry's POV

"Mercia, may I ask what your relationship with that boy is?" He asked curious.
"Oh, we're just friends father!" Mercia replied
Henry nodded, the reply was enough for him. He was going to be the one to pick her future husband.

William's POV

Will ate some of his breakfast. "When is our next visit to Contwaraburg, father?" Will asked as he put another piece of bread into his mouth.
"I am not yet sure, it was only yesterday our visit was. You can't already be excited to see if Princess Celestia will take Lucas's hand in marriage?" Father frowned.
"No.. I was just wondering.." Will carried on to eat, not saying much else to avoid father guessing he was in love with Celestia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/02/14, 12:10 pm

Lucas' POV

Once the servants were finally serving the food and serving them to the royal family, Lucas' eyes quickly lifted from looking at his lap and looked up to see the servants as they did the part. But, after a few moments of looking at the servants Lucas spotted a young blonde man as he servant, and Merica calling his name; Lucas wondered if he was new; he certainly hasn't seen him around the castle before. And when Lucas noticed the excitement in his sister he wondered what was special about him, he was only a servant. With a shake of his head, a small laughter soon parted from his lips and looked down once more.

Once food was settle and ready to eaten, on the table, Lucas slowly looked back up and instantly took part of grabbing for his fork. But, when he was about to stab the fork inside his scramble eggs something then halted him when he heard familiar voice and peer his eyes back up,he noticed it was his brother, William, of course. And him himself, who speaking about visiting Contwaraburg...again. Lucas didn't know what to say, he was so annoyed by his brother and eagerness of going back to the castle. Lucas soon proceed himself to enjoy his morning meal.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/02/14, 03:57 pm

Mercia's POV

Mercia looked at her brother, her eyes full of sympathy for him. This must be hard for him. She munched on her bread, thinking. Maybe her brother should visit Celestia in private? She wasn't sure. Mercia finished before she knew it, way before anyone else finished. Mercia jumped up from her chair, "I'm going to get ready and put the horses in the paddock," Mercia informed them before she left the large dining room. She went upstairs, got changed and went outside to the horses. She gave each horse an apple.
One of the horses was pregnant, but it was the family recently bought for Mercia, they never knew it was pregnant.
"Hello Kaiya!" Mercia said excitedly. Many people thought her horse's name was weird, but Mercia really liked it and thought it was pretty especially when you say it. She put each horse in the paddock, Kaiya was very slow with her large pregnant belly. Mercia couldn't ride her, but seeing a beautiful cute foal made up for that.

William's POV

Will but his lip, was he being too obvious? He had to be more quiet about that or he would get in serious trouble with his father. "Uhm, I'm going to go too..." Will said standing up only finishing half his breakfast. He got changed and sat on his bed, wondering what to do. But then he slipped into a daydream about him and Celestia being in a romantic relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/02/14, 03:29 am

Lucas' POV

"I think I'm going to go as well" Lucas bit his lip and walked away from the diner room, heading towards upstairs next, leaving the king and Queen alone. When he reached he closed the door behind him and sighed depressingly as he flopped himself on his bed and focused his mind back on the Princess Celestica herself, truly picturing her sculpture body. What would it take to receive her hand in marriage? Lucas wondered hard. He "loved" her too much.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/02/14, 07:26 pm

William's POV

Will got up, thinking in his mind: 'I can't take this anymore, I'm going to finally meet her.'
Will gathered the courage and went to the stables, hoping nobody was watching-
"Hello brother!"
Will spun around and saw his sister.
"Mercia.. I'm going to go to.." Will lowered his voice "Contwaraburg," Will said looking into her big blue eyes, which looked curious and worried at the same time.

Mercia's POV

Mercia opened her mouth, but closed it after a quick thought. What if someone could hear? It would be smart to not say anything. She responded with a quick simple nod, and walked back to Kaiya, pretending they hadn't even spoken. She watched at the corner of her eye that her brother Will was mounting Autumn and was heading out the stables and leaving the kingdom through the large gates near the paddock.
Mercia got back up, and someone covered her eyes.
"Guess who!"
Mercia smirked, "hey Nat.. Uhm.." Mercia said as Nathaniel removed his hands away from her eyes.
Nat put his head on one side, his almost gold hair falling onto his right shoulder, "you and your brother sound like you fell out? Don't worry - I won't ask. I know what it's like. I have 8 brothers and a sister."
Mercia bit her lip, "no, we haven't.. Wait.. WHAT?!" Mercia's eyes widened.
Nathaniel laughed, "that's right! Try and remember their names. I bet you won't! I'll say it in order of their ages: Marcassin, Peter, Edmund, Arthur, Bryce, Me, Simon, Toby and my twin brother and sister Ester and Oliver."
Mercia laughed, "I'll try and remember. So.. If I'm right, you're the sixth born in the family?" Mercia smiled cutely.
Nathaniel blushed, "yup.. My mum had to since more children meant more money. But she is really kind! I found work when I was six, but then I left when I was eleven, since I had an injury.. But I came to work here when there was a space. Also.. I wanted to befriend you. I've been admiring you for quite a while," Nathaniel admitted staring at the ground.
Mercia forgot about her brother for a moment, now that she thought about it Nat's story was close to Will's, but his love lived in a different kingdom.
"That's so amazing.. I mean- I mean it's really nice of you!" Mercia blushed furiously. Nat and Mercia laughed in embarrassment.  

William's POV

Will couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. He finally could meet Celestia! Well maybe.. If he could sneak in maybe? He was unsure, he hadn't really thought of a plan. Will decided to go with what happens. When he arrived, he went to his usual spot of looking up to Celestia's caste room. But this time, he went closer so hopefully she could see him. He looked up, and fixed his hair.
He gulped, "Celestia?" Will barked up to her window. Hopefully she heard and would come to the window. Will needed to desperately apologise about his behaviour when they first met.
Will waited a little longer, he decided if she didn't come to the window he would try and sneak in the castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 12:34 am

(By the way, let just say this in the afternoon time Wink)

Celestia POV

"Come on, Grace, please," Celestia begged her servant to give her the gown and let her be off by now, and go to father. He was expecting her to come for dinner early because he has to deal with a issue that is occurring somewhere around the village and needed the time to fix it, so he need her soon. And Celestia was no where near ready; she was still in the sliver tube, washing up and waiting for Grace to give her clothes, too. "Grace, please, time." She pleaded her more. "I'm sorry your highness," and finally walks up to the naked Celestia. She firstly gives her a clean towel and helps out then, before handing the gown. "Thank you." Celestia said kindly, wrapping the thin cover around her and hurrying to her queen size bed; she wasted no more time wasting another minute. She quickly dries herself before taking the gown and putting on her.

Once the gown was fixed, and Celestia was ready to leave she smiles to herself and turns to her door. But, before she could ever hand out something then halts her and quickly sparks her ears when she heard a faded voice, with a call of her name. Of course, the princess turns back around and turns curiously to Grace, asking if she called her but that was definitely a no. She soon hears her name again and frowns; who was calling her?

Following the sound of the faded sound of her calling voice as it calls out, the princess soon came upon a window and wondered if it was coming outside, and opened it looking around.

At first she saw something nothing, but when she looked down she jumps up in fright and looks at the sudden man who looked a bit familiar. She squinted her eyes, curious. Grace soon comes along, looking down as well. "Who is that?" She questioned, eyes squinting. "I think that's Prince Lucas' brother?" Celestia's voice lowering, assuming at the sight. Though, she still wondered who was this person.

"Ask him what does he want," Grace insisted, walking away afterwards. Celestia shook her head in disapproval.

"Uh, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 03:04 pm

(Sure. ^^ As you can probably tell, I'm doing a little love story of Mercia and Nathaniel too. XD And on Nathaniel's pic, I edited the eyes so they were slightly yellow so they may be a bit messy. X3 And pretend he has longer hair. Please tell me the links work. X3 It took so longer than I expected. XP EDIT: Just looked over this and it looks really long, sorry about that. XD)

William's POV

Will gulped, suddenly feeling intimidated. "I think you remember me? I'm Prince William, just call me Will if you like. I came to apologise for my childish actions, is there a way to make it up to you and start over Princess Celestia?"

Will felt Autumn lift up her head as if interested in the conversation going on.

Mercia's POV

Mercia felt her hand being grabbed.
"Let me introduce you to them! They should be hanging around the docks," Nathaniel said dragging Mercia out the stables and into the village. Mercia giggled at his excitement.

As Nathaniel guessed, they were at the docks. Marcassin, Peter and Edmund immediately bowed to Mercia.
"They're my oldest brothers Marcassin, Peter and Edmund as you can probably tell," Nathaniel said.
"Princess Mercia!" The three brothers chorused.
Mercia smiled, "bless you, Marcassin, Peter, Edmund! You don't have to bow to me, but thank you!" Mercia grinned joyfully.
Mercia heard a lot of noise nearby, Nathaniel knew it was his other brothers and his sister.
"Let me introduce you to my other siblings," Nathaniel said taking Mercia's hand again.

Arthur just stood there from running around, and stared. "Princess?!" Arthur's jaw dropped.
Nathaniel laughed at his brother, "that's Arthur."
Bryce and Toby came over shirtless.
Mercia blushed and couldn't help but stare at Bryce's body briefly before turning away.
Nathaniel smirked, "the boy you just admired is Bryce and this is Toby," Nathaniel said. Bryce winked, "Princess," he said bowing glad the princess admired him.

Mercia noticed an older boy and two kids who looked the same age.
Nathaniel nodded towards them, "that's Simon and the twins Esther and Oliver.

Nathaniel breathed in, "and that's that," Nathaniel smiled.
Simon opened his mouth to warn Nathaniel, "Nat watch out!"
But it was too late and the twins got a bucket and threw freezing water all over Nathaniel. Nathaniel crossed his arms over his body, shivering.

Everyone started to laugh, apart from Marcassin. He got a rag and started to help clean up Nathaniel.
Mercia stopped laughing, but Nathaniel started laughing.
Marcassin shook his head letting out a small smile, "be careful or Nathaniel will get ill and he recently got a new job, we need the money. He nearly earns as much as me, but that's only because of his injury," Marcassin said.
Peter and Edmund helped to clean him up and they took off Nathaniel's top because it was drenched.

Mercia blushed, looking at his body. She never expected him to have huge muscles like that. And Mercia was curious at what this 'injury' was, but it might upset Nathaniel so she wasn't sure if she should bring it up.

Bryce picked up a large fish that Mercia had never seen before.
"Princess Mercia, would you like to eat some? It wouldn't be a lot - all of us have to share this until mother buys more food for us later," Bryce said making a fire. Mercia thought that fish wasn't enough for ten people already, she didn't want to waste any for them. "No thank you, but that's a sweet gesture," Mercia said sitting at the fire Bryce and Arthur were making to cook the fish.

Everyone started chatting and Mercia was having fun just talking with Nathaniel and his siblings.
Toby got his part of the fish, "Princess are you dating my brother Natty?" He asked.
Mercia blushed, "no.. Even if I did, I'm not allowed," Mercia admitted.

Simon smirked, "so you want to?" He chuckled.
Oliver and Esther joined in with the laughter, "lovebirds lovebirds!!" They chanted.
Mercia blushed more, "n-no!" Mercia looked at Nathaniel for help but he was blushing and looking away, simply eating his part of the fish.
They all started nudging each other to tease Mercia more. But then they stopped and started talking about something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/03/14, 10:11 pm

(Its alright, but yes, all the links worked. =3 They definitely look cute, especially Bryce. This is like a Twilight Pack... xD)

Celestia's POV

Without even realizing it was Prince William for a second there, the princess' eyes flew open before squinting. "Oh, Prince William..." She sounded out slowly but quietly, as her fingers rubbed together while memory began to came back. "What does he desire?" The servant bumped in, creating an unpleasant look to the princess as she fixed the royal bed for the Princess. But, instead answering the question or even looking at her servant Celestia glanced down to the Prince, "I guess you can come up..." She called out, thinking, "And...talk..." Thinking some more of his request.

Without a word, she walked away and walked up to her servant. "Go and opened the door for Prince William and bring him to my room. Please" She ordered her servant, who had the widened eyes and her mouth partly opened, wanting to refute; but knew she couldn't questioned a higher class. With that, the servant lower her head and walks away as that, going downstairs and towards the door, where the prince could come in and lead him upstairs to the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/03/14, 05:58 pm

(That made me laugh even though I don't like Twilight. XD I thought you would have liked Bryce the most. ;3 BTW did Lucas follow Will? Or is that for another time?? =3)

William's POV

Will looked to the servant and followed them up the long precious staircase. When Will was in the same room as Celestia he suddenly felt quite shy which he never usually was. He looked into her eyes; seeing that up close, they looked even more stunning. He couldn't help but pull a smile for a brief moment. "I've simply come to apologise for my behaviour when we first met. It was extremely rude of me. I hope you can forgive me, and hopefully I didn't put you off from marrying my brother.." Will said the last sentence with hurt and pure sadness in his voice. "I feel sorry for you.. Having to choose someone to marry, even if you may not been interested in marrying right now. It's a shame," Will said rambling on. Maybe he was just feeling jealous of his brother, but he also did feel sorry for Celestia.

Mercia's POV

"So, do you all work?" Mercia asked.
"Well, apart from the twins, yes," Simon answered. "But they'll have to work too soon."
Mercia felt bad for them, it must be hard living a life in poverty and everyone had to work to bring in money.
"When Nathaniel injured his leg, we had to take care of him so we spent more money on healing herbs for a while, so life got hard but now it's back to way it used to be," Edmund said knowing the Princess would be wondering what their life was like.
Mercia felt a little mean, but she had to ask. "What is this 'injury'?" Mercia asked curiously.
Nathaniel bit his lip, "I was stabbed.. By a sword," Nathaniel said wondering if she should show her.
Mercia's eyes widened, "how did you survive?! Didn't you get an infection?" She said firing questions at him.
Nathaniel shook his head, "the herbs helped, and I still want to repay my brothers for it, they saved my life.
Peter shook his head, "no, we stick together. You would have done the same to me," Peter said smiling to his younger brother.
Nathaniel smiled back and turned back to Mercia.
Mercia sighed, feeling bad for them. "Can I see this wound? I have had some medical training.. I want to see if it's healed well," Mercia said, though she had indeed had medical training she was mainly curious.

Nathaniel nodded, "it's gruesome, but if you insist," He rolled up his pants to reveal a large almost circular scar near his thigh. The scar had a slight shade of red and was incredibly gruesome looking.
Mercia felt a shiver go down her spine, "I have no idea how you survived, consider yourself lucky!" Mercia said still surprised.
Marcassin yawned, "he still walks with a slight limp every now and then but he's doing well," Marcassin confirmed.
Mercia smiled, Marcassin was like a father. She wondered what happened to their father but he was probably a solider that was hardly home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/03/14, 01:07 am

Celestia's POV

After the servant was "kindly" enough to escort prince William to Celestia's room, she escorted herself out then, closing the down as she exited.

Before William, Celestia stood. She watched him as he walked through the doorway of her quarters to full access of her room. She then walked to the queen size bed and hopped onto it, sitting calmly but without a word, but her eyes still on William, not leaving his muscular body as he stood in there middle, as she managed to notice the shyness of his face while she looked at him; however, it quiet obvious she was waiting for him to speak first. And once he did, her eyes lighten up. "Interesting, but to tell the truth, I wasn't to amazed by your brother..and his actions..He's too much for me...no offense..." She said as she suddenly chewed her pink lips, moving an hand to her hand and gently massaging it by the side. "But, I don't need a apology." She then went to a calm look, eyes lowering then. At the sound, noticing the sadness of his voice as he spoke, Celestia's eyes soon looked up and breathed heavily at the thought, feeling something bothering.  It was a long pause after the last comment, but it soon made her mouth opened once again. "I guess you can say that," she said quietly, "but, I don't have full potential for your brother; he just isn't my type...Besides, like stated, I'm not looking forward for marriage yet..."

The sound of her voice sounded a bit disappointing at the fact, her father, had to look or force himself to find a perfect man, for her, even though she wasn't interested. In fact, she wanted to make the decision instead.

"However, I guess your apology is accepted?" She said, shrugging.

(Lucas comes somewhere around the nighttime)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/03/14, 05:19 pm

William's POV

Will looked up, happy to hear she wasn't interested in Lucas. "Don't worry, I don't mind. I know what you mean.." Will listened to Celestia; glad to hear she wasn't weirded out by his childish actions when they first met. "It must be tough on you, especially all the pressure put on you by your father. Just like my sister.. That reminds me, aren't you an only child? "

Will nodded, "good to hear," He said happy his apology was accepted. He looked into her eyes again; they were so hard not to admire. "You have magnificent eyes; and you seem really kind.." Will said out loud, not realising because he thought he had said it in his head. He only knew when he heard his words echo in the room. "I-I'm sorry, that slipped out," Will admitted embarrassed. He had messed up yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/03/14, 01:33 am

Celestia's POV

"Well, there isn't a brother or sister to talk to, so yes. I am a only child." Celestia said, raising her head and glaring at William nodding, though the part with the sister was quiet surprising to hear. Celestia remember hearing her father mention about the family having a young princess, who would be also looking for a soul mate; but she found it still surprising to hear since she was at such a young age. Celestia however couldn't blame the sister, life was always fair. But life was fair at this moment when she realized she was alone, with the Prince himself and no else around, and totally forgetting about the tight schedule she had promised her father she make to, on time. Oh well, maybe another time.

As the princess continued to listened to the Prince as he spoke, her eyes quietly gleamed to him as they admire his beauty. They definitely found William charming and handsome comparing to his foolish brother who wasn't too handsome at all, and could already see the difference. They just couldn't stop looking at his perfect bump until they suddenly widened, realizing he soon turning panicked when he complimented her eyes, which she was grateful to hear but wondered what was wrong about saying it. Did it embarrassed him? Confused yet concern, Celestia tried to calm the prince, "Relax, I'm not going to call my guards..." She said suddenly said, in a soft and comforting voice, "It's okay, but thank you" Her cheeks soon turning red before a shiver took its place, and down her spine. No one ever said such a thing about her eyes, nor personality...Must be new...
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/03/14, 08:52 pm

William's POV

Will smiled, not even knowing Celestia was admiring him. "Oh, that's great to hear. They seem tougher around here then my kingdom," Will chuckled joking.
He grinned slightly, "sorry, I've always been useless at complimenting a Women such as you," Will admitted blushing. He saw a light blush cover Celestia's cheeks and he couldn't help but smile more. She looked so sweet and innocent.
Will just realised something, "I'm sorry, I came out of the blue didn't I? Are you busy today? I could always come back. That is, if you'd like that.." Will said trying not to sound awkward. He shuffled his feet, what if it sounded like he was trying to ask her out on a date? He wasn't yet ready to confess his feelings for her. Also, it would get them in trouble x but he didn't want to think about that, so he simply smiled and awaited for her answer.
"But I can stay as long as you like. It's your choice Celestia," He said in a romantic calm voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/03/14, 03:59 pm

Celestia's POV

"Busy?" Celestia repeated. "No, I am not. In fact I'm actually bored." She said truthfully with a soft chuckle, though without even noticing Celestia was feeling weird inside as they talked. And she never had felt anything like it. Instead it felt weird. With her eyes lifting up and glancing back at William, she was concern why he asked but didn't questioned. She decided to keep quite. But something else made Celestia even more concern as she wondered, and decided to ask. "Don't you get compliments...I mean like...- in general?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows.

(Sorry short :/)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/03/14, 05:38 pm

(That's ok, this'll be short anyway too. :3)

William's POV

Will thought back, "well, I'd say every now and then.. But the young maidens do not interest me. I'm leaving my heart for another women," Will said avoiding telling Celestia about his feelings. He then wondered: "why is it that you want to know this? You do not have to answer if you choose not to," Will said not wanting to make her uncomfortable.
"Bored? Well then - whenever you have time I can visit and entertain you if you want. Whatever you choose to be fun, I'll be happy to be there with you,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/03/14, 07:06 am

Celestia's POV

Celestia couldn't but chuckled. Nothing more couldn't stop bringing Celestia a smile than William, he was an natural at this. But fun was he mentioning about? Shifting her eyes away from her sheets and towards William, she said, "And...What fun are you mentioning about?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/03/14, 03:58 pm

William's POV

Will smiled, "I don't know you too well Celestia, and I'm interested in what you like to do. Are you allowed outside your kingdom? And - do you like horses?" Will asked with a slight blush upon his cheeks.

Mercia's POV

Mercia stretched her arms when everyone had finished.
"So, Mercia are you allowed out the kingdom? I've never seen you leave," Edmund asked. They all turned to Mercia, also wondering the same thing.

Mercia sighed, "no.. I want to! But my father orders me to never leave until I'm old enough and have someone who is a man to guide me," Mercia answered sadly.

Nathaniel frowned, "that's not fair! Guess I'll have to take you," Nat chuckled.

Mercia shook her head, "I have to go with a soldier."

Toby jumped up, "I'm going to be a soldier when I grow up! I'll go with you!" Toby grinned full of energy.

Mercia laughed, "I wish you could, but I would have already been outside the kingdom by the time you've become a soldier." Toby frowned and sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/04/14, 11:53 pm

(Running out ideas. Should Lucas leave the castle now or no?)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/04/14, 10:34 pm

(Yeah, sure. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]   Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval Ages: The Forbidden Love [MexChloe] [Active]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next