Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Empty
PostSubject: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 01:04 am

Recap: So this basically what happened...(This takes place in the future and now there's zombies wondering around)

Mila had a son name Braydon with the help of her sister, Carly (?). Mila was deep pain when she pregnant. She had the baby in abounded house and he was healthy. Ethan (?) founded an crib in there room and gave to Braydon and Ashton placed him in there, happily looking in his eyes, noticing it had his mothers. Carly was just sleeping. Mila was resting from labor. But sadly, one day...Ethan got bitten by a zombie, but strangely didn't get changed and Chloe is there, protecting him and keeping company.....That's all.

My Character's Appearance:

Mila Kunis ~ 33

Brandon Kutcher ~ 11

Carly Kunis ~35

Now Begin!!!

Mila got up from the bed besides Ashton in middle of the night, sweat dripping down her face and tears running her face. She wipped the tears away and glanced over at the crib. She never felt this way after a nightmare...She signed, trying to relax and tried to forget about just happened in her dream. Only thing she saw there was death and cries from her family. Mila looked over at the crib again, feeling something was going happened. Mila then got up and went to Braydon's crib, and slowly picking him up as he sleep. He had this heavy sleeping from his father. She chuckled and softly kissed his cheeks, bringing over to the bed and laying down close to Ashton for protection with Bradyon curled in arms. Braydon softly made a baby moaned and swallowed his spit, then placing his arms over his eyes. Adorable. Now Mila couldn't sleep.

Last edited by Thrillex on 12/12/13, 11:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 01:30 pm

My Character's Appearance:

Chloe Harmer (me) ~24

Ethan Lowell ~25

Ashton Kutcher ~34

Andrew Lowell ~ 44

Ethan and Chloe were still curled up together upstairs, Ethan looked at his wound again and swallowed. He pushed Chloe away, "it looks like it's swollen. I dont want to make you a zombie too.." Ethan sighed sadly.

Chloe shook her head and crawled on her hands and knees back to him, "you're not going to turn, alright?! It's just because.. it's healing.." Chloe said, lying to herself. "Just give it more time. Lets just wait." Chloe said, putting her head next to Ethan's.

Ashton opened his eyes sleepily, looking over at Mila and Braydon with a slight smile on his face, they were both cute together like that.

Last edited by Chloethegreat on 31/12/13, 05:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 01:52 pm

After awhile of staying up all night, Mila felt her eyes dropping slowly as Braydon slept on her chest. She didn't want to go back to sleep or she should would get a nightmare again. She signed and decided to place him back in crib, since she going back to sleep. Mila walked back to the bed, cuddling under the covers and laying her head gently on Ashton's just for comfort. She peacefully went back to sleep with no nightmare this time.

Carly was on the crouch with her bow arrow if a zombie or Ethans attacks. She was so exhausted, but couldn't sleep. It might happen soon or later..
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 03:45 pm

(Have to rewrite it, so it will be shorter.)

Ashton smiled and put an arm around Mila, protecting her and he soon fell back to sleep.

Chloe and Ethan both fell asleep. Ethan woke up first and yawned, looking at his wound. The swelling had gone down, and it looked like he would only be left with a nasty scar for the rest of his life. Ethan shook Chloe awake, "look!" He said. He showed Chloe the wound.

zombie bite (Don't worry, it's just make up ;P)

Chloe smiled, "it healed?!" She exclamied. "let me clean it over though." Chloe went to her medical supplied and found a slightly damp rag. She took it upstairs and cleaned Ethan's wound with it, removing the dry blood. "That's a nasty scar. You'll have it for the rest of your life." Chloe said, biting her lip. Ethan shrugged, "as long as I'm not a zombie, I'm good." Ethan laughed quietly. Chloe laughed too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 06:55 pm

The next morning, Carly shook her head, hitting it hard. She suddenly opened her eyes and wondered how she ended up in the floor. She signed and got herself up, and still hold her bow arrow in hand for the entire night. she wondered what happened while she sleeping addition to ending up in the floor. She just rubbed her head and walked to Mila's room; she wanted to see her nephew. It's been awhile. She knocked lowly.

Mila was peacefully in her sleep until she heard a knock, ruining it. Mila opened her eyes and rubbed them. "Seriously?" She groaned, sitting up. Carly curled up her lips, "Sorry. Can I see Braydon, it's been awhile" she held out her arms. But after she said that, Braydon cried. Mila made a sleepy rolling eyes at Carly and got up, slowly; not waking Ashton. She walked over to the crib and held Braydon up, close to chest. "After I feed him" she whispered, and walked out the bedroom and into the living room. Carly frowned and sat besides Mila. Mila slowly lifted up her shirt then bra, and started breastfeeding him. Carly minded her business.

As Braydon was feeding, he slowly opened his eyes and just starred at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 10:48 pm

Chloe smiled, putting her stuff away.
"Look who's being some important doctor!" Ethan laughed. Chloe laughed with him, blushing slightly. "But I have to get more water for us. There is a shortage." Chloe said standing up. Ethan looked at Chloe worriedly, "I'm not going to let you go alone." Ethan said. "I'm better now lets go." Ethan said following Chloe outside their room and downstairs.

When they were downstairs, Chloe glanced over at Mila before turning away from her, and covering Ethan's eyes with her hand.
"What?!" Ethan asked, wanting to know what was going on.
Chloe chuckled, it was actually quite funny looking at Ethan going panicky, when it was actually Mila breast feeding her baby. "Nothing. It's just feeding time." Chloe said, holding back her laugh. Ethan had no clue what she meant so he just stood and waited for her to remove her hand away from his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 10:55 pm

Mila glanced over at the young birds and just smirked. "Haha.." she fake laughing. After awhile, Braydon was now well fed and gave Braydon to auntie Carly.

Cary squealed and happily burped Braydon before doing anything else with him. After burping the little booger, Carly made a little a sound with her lips on his stomach, trying to make laugh. Braydon gave a little smile, showing his gums. Mila laughed along and pulled down her bra and shirt. She yawned and got up to find something to eat in one of her bags. "I'm starving" she groaned, going through her bags. Carly continued to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 11:13 pm

Chloe removed her hand when Mila finished. "Done." Chloe said, smirking.

Ethan was confused, looking around the room, wondering what the heck had just happened. He shrugged and grabbed his weapon and slid his backpack on his shoulder. Chloe did the same, "we'll be back later." Chloe announced, opening the door and closing it quickly. Chloe and Ethan ran off together sneakily. They would have to go a farther distance then usual since they scavenged everything around here. "Do you really want a kid when you're a bit older?" Ethan asked, "girls are rare you know. The military, are whats left of it, encourages girls to get pregnant."
Chloe groaned, "no. I don't." She said, wanting peace while she thanked about where a good shop could be located.
"Our genders have swapped. It's usually the girls that want the baby and the guys not sure about it." Ethan chuckled quietly.
Chloe puffed out a breath from her nose for a small chuckle, "yeah. Wait you want a baby?" Chloe asked. But there was suddenly a zombie in front of them went they walked around the corner. Ethan charged over and used his fire axe on the zombie, he aimed perfectly at the head and turned to Chloe with a cheeky smile. "Impressive?" He said, trying to get in a sexy pose.

Chloe laughed, "super sexy, Ethan." She walked off, Ethan catching up and they searched a shop they found. "Not much here. Eh? Hang on!" Chloe said picking up bottled water and even found some beer. "Think we should take this back to them?" Chloe smirked.
Ethan shrugged with a smile, "sure. Put it in my backpack and lets go back." Ethan said. Chloe put the supplies in his backpack and they set off back.

They got back, Chloe knocked on the front door so they would know it wasn't a zombie and they both came inside. Closing the door after them.
"Anyone into beer?" Ethan asked laying the cans on the damaged coffee table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime30/07/13, 11:41 pm

Carly jumped when Chloe and Ethan entered the house. They came back quick. "That quick? And ooh, I do!" she barked up, holding Braydon in one hand and other hand with a can of beer. "Finally. Something different besides water" she grinned, and took a sip of her drink as Braydon just continued to stare at her. Carly then handed back to Mila.

Mila happily took her baby from her sister and made him laid on his stomach as he just looked around. Mila slowly rubbed his back with her hands softly. "Eh, I'm good" she said, then opened the bottle of water she left out in living room and took a sip. Braydon sneezed and tried hiding in mother's chest.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 03:34 pm

"That beer is literally priceless in this world right now, enjoy it. It will probably be your last." Chloe said to Carly, looking at Braydon with disgust when he sneezed. She turned away and put her gun at the entrance of the stairway.

Ethan looked at the baby, "do you think he'll make it to be a teen? Me and Chloe lived at a safe zone when we were kids. But they're rare to find now, sadly." Ethan sighed.

Chloe smiled, remembering. "You got special treatment since your dad was the Prime Minister. Your dad was hilarious." Chloe laughed. Ethan nodded, "yeah, my dad really liked you, Chloe. You were always training and learning new skills on survival." Ethan said. "He actually encouraged me to be your boyfriend. I always thought in my head: I'm working on it." Ethan chuckled, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 03:49 pm

Mila caught Chloe reaction after Braydon sneezed. Braydon cooed, peacefully laying on Mila's chest as he looked around. It was cute. He then used his tiny hands and rubbed against his nose, then looked over at Chloe and Ethan, curious. Mila kissed her son, glad to have him in her life along with Ashton; and just having a perfect family.

Carly was just sipping on her beer, really enjoying it. It's been awhile she had an beer. She smiled and took more sips, getting addicting to it. "Yup!" she said, agreeing with Chloe and gulped her drink down. Mila looked over at sister with a disgust face and looked over at the table, seeing a few more left. "Save some for Ashton" she reminded Carly, and slowly patted Braydon's back. Carly rolled her eyes, forgetting he was here. "Aright" she said, now taking a minute sip now. She had to go slow with it.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 04:19 pm

Chloe sniggered, "he's lazy." She said. Looking again at disgust, who would find that cute? It's almost bald and is just a small human. Not cute in any way, Chloe thought.

Ashton eventually woke up, forcing his body up and he went into the living room, looking onto the coffee table.

Ethan grabbed a beer, "here." Ethan said putting a beer in Ashton's hands.

"Thanks!" Ashton said peering at the beer and taking a huge gulp and swallowed in pure heaven. he drunk the rest and sat on the couch.

Chloe bit her nails, avoiding them getting too long. "We should find a safe zone one day." She said thinking if there could be any around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 04:30 pm

Carly stop drinking her drink and gaze at Chloe, wondering if she must be blind. The baby is a week for god sakes. "The baby is just a week. He can't do much" she retorted, then went back to being silent and sippy.

Mila looked over at Ashton, seeing him a awake and now on the crouch. She smiled and rest her legs on his lap, still holding Braydon. Suddenly her stomach growled and Mila place her hand on it. She bit her lip and looked at Chloe. "Chloe? Do you have more of that SPAM or whatever you call it?" she asked politely, trying to be nice in the best way she can.

(I would have a picture of Braydon, but I just can't find the right one. :/)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 06:42 pm

(I meant Ashton was lazy, not the baby. XD That's ok, you can always get one when he is a toddler or whenever. :3)

"I couldn't care less." Chloe told Carly. She looked to Mila, "yep. One second." Chloe said going upstairs to her huge backpack and she got out some spam. She found her can opener inside her bag also and she then fled back downstairs to them. She opened it with the can opener then have it to Mila. "There you go." Chloe said smiling kindly then taking the can opener back upstairs to put in her bag.

Ethan raised an eyebrow, she was being a bit nicer to Mila, since Mila was being polite. He itched the back of his head and thought back to when they were kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 08:57 pm

Mila smiled back. Holding Braydon in one hand and other hand was the can of the food. She sat up, make sure she was holding both of them tight, but knew she couldn't eat like this with Braydon in her arms. She signed and looked at Ashton and Carly. "Anyone mind taking Braydon from me?" she asked, looking at her family members. Braydon laid close to her, and curious what was in the can. Mila waited for an respond.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 09:47 pm

Ashton immediately put his beer down and went to Mila and Braydon. "I'll take him." Ashton said kneeling down and picking up his son. He held him close to his chest, letting Braydon watch his mother if he wished to do so.

Chloe went to Ethan and took his hand, "what you thinking about?" She asked.

Ethan sighed, "I only knew about all the safe zones in England. I don't know any here. My dad will still be worried about me, since he knew I went out that day with my partner to examine how America was doing. Then the helicopter just had to crash." Ethan bit his lip, "he'll be looking for me. But it isn't going to well." Ethan sighed again.

Chloe hugged Ethan, "it'll be fine. I'm here for you, always." Chloe said, closing her eyes as she laid her head on Ethan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime31/07/13, 11:28 pm

"Thanks" Mila smiled and leaned back on the crouch's arm, slowly sticking her head in the can and taking out a SPAM. She didn't won't to know how it tasted or it would make sic to her stomach. She signed and chewed, holding her breathe since she won't fell the taste on her taste buds. She then swallowed hard and continued to eat.

Braydon peaked over his father, looking at his eyes. He smiled, showing a piece of his gums and blushingly shoving his face into his father's chest. After awhile, he couldn't stop smiling at his father, so he suddenly spits out a ball of spit as he pressed his head on his chest.

Carly starts laughing at Braydon, then pointed at Braydon, showing Ashton. "Haha, he spit" she laughed, then did a mouthful of beer in her mouth.

Mila laughed as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime01/08/13, 11:27 pm

(Ugh. Have to rewrite.. Twice. XD Shortening it since It's being annoying.)

Ethan saw Chloe's disgusted face when Braydon spat. Knowing this is not good for her OCD, he grabbed her by the arm and led her upstairs. "Got to keep you away from that baby before you murder it." Ethan laughed.

"I know." Chloe laughed. Ethan sat on the large damaged bed in the room that they had never tried because it looked like it would brake if anyone tried to sit on it. "Looks like we were wrong about this bed! It's alright, actually." Ethan said.

Chloe shrugged and jumped onto the bed, "yep." She said, bouncing up and down, testing it.

Ethan leant in, kissing Chloe on the lips softly. He then stared into Chloe's eyes; getting lost in those deep brown eyes. He then started to kiss more harder, and putting his hand on Chloe's waist.
Chloe forced him off her, "you know I'm not ready for that!" Chloe said, slightly angry at her boyfriend.

Ethan blushed, "I'm sorry.. But, you need to think about this. Before you get furious at me: You need to carry on new generations. Safe zones are saying girls can get pregnant at 11 if they decide to. Mila just had a baby boy, and if we had a baby girl, we could possibly repopulate the planet." Ethan said.

Chloe slapped Ethan on the face, hard. She stormed out the room and sat at the top of the stairs, feeling guilty about slapping him. He was right in some ways, with an estimated 300 guys and 100 or so girls in the world, it was a sort of good idea.

(Should I get Chloe pregnant? XP)

Ashton smiled, looking at his son's face. He cleaned the spit by using clothes/towel (don't know what he is wearing) that Braydon was wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime01/08/13, 11:50 pm

(If you want^^)

(He's wearing a baby shirt, pampers, and a bib..Also mind if I change is age to a 2 month? It's better for me since I just kidna repeating.)The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  201081204736225

Braydon made a coughing sound, almost sounding like he was laughing. Which he was. He smiled once more, now sticking out his tiny tongue, slapping his hands against his lap. "Ah gGagaga!" he said outloud, biting her hands against his gums as he shout.

Carly watched Braydon for a little more while before getting up and getting another beer. Now she was craving for more.

Mila over at Braydon and Ashton, smiled as she peacefully ate to herself; glad they enjoying themselves. She turned to Carly and raised her eyebrow. Back home, she usually be doing this. "Carly, the beer isn't going anywhere" she explained her, grabbing the last piece of SPAM and swallowing it down

Carly ignore and went back to the crouch, opening the can.

Mila moaned with annoyance and held then cans in her hand, resting her head on the crouch's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 12:13 am

(Ok ^^ and yes I'll make her preggo for more drama! >;P)

Chloe sighed; she guessed there was no other way around this. She went inside the bedroom. Jumping on Ethan's lap and stroking his cheek where she slapped him, "sorry. And alright, I'm ready." Chloe said.

Ethan's eyes widened, not minding the throbbing pain in his cheek anymore. He went back to kissing Chloe and laid her softly down on the bed before <TIMESKIP>

Ashton smiled; he was happy to be a father right now. He grinned at his son's antics. "You're going to be a strong boy when your older." Ashton said to his son softly when he gurgled. Ashton thought he could hear some noises from upstairs, but his attention was on Braydon.

Chloe and Ethan both got changed, Chloe putting on her finger out gloves on lastly. Ethan blushed, "I'm sorry." He apologised.

Chloe smiled, "it's alright. Honestly." She said. She actually didn't mind to much, maybe this was some of the last chances for humanity to come back.

Chloe and Ethan trailed downstairs, hoping nobody heard them. Though, they probably did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 12:32 am

Braydon just gaze at his father, listening to him speak and not having to no clue what he said. He wondered if was an alien, speaking a different language. Braydon crocked his head to side, sticking his hands out of his mouth. He giggled and made more sounds, as if he was talking to his father. He then tried to stand on legs; on his father lap and with the help of his father. He leaned forward and slapped his hands against his cheeks, looking like he was beating him up. Braydon giggled.

Mila and Carly faced changed when they heard noises upstairs. Both sisters looked at each other and made the same facing, looking like disgusted and curious. Carly whispered to Mila, pointing her finger towards their door. "What are they doing in there" "I don't know" Mila shrugged, and tried to ignore. They suddenly start to randomly laugh for a second.

After awhile, Carly and Mila glanced over at the two, seeing the two walk out of the bedroom. Carly raised an eyebrow and looked away. Mila eyes were closed when they were upstairs earlier.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:05 pm

Chloe opened her mouth to speak, but there was a loud bashing from outside.

(Maybe we could find a tame dog and keep him? That's up to you, I'd make it one of my characters.)

Chloe grabbed her gun, "everyone be quiet." Chloe whispered and aiming her weapon at the door. She went closer to the door, listening. "Sounds like.. zombies and I think... a dog?" Chloe said.

Ethan came to the door and also listened, shrugging. "Maybe." He said.

Ashton held his son close, protecting him. He put Braydon close to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:19 pm

(Sure, i don't mind)

Braydon raise his head, rubbing his head against his father's chest, gazing under his chin. He made a looked and raised his head, making touch his chin; trying to get his attention. He curious what was going on.

Mila raised her head, looking towards the door. Her hair at the side of her face as she gazed, worriedly. "What the hell is that?" she whispered, hearing the noises.

Carly raise her bow & arrow, ready to prepare an attack. "I don't know; but we need to be alert" she told them and tried to stay strong.

Mila rolled her eyes and got up from her spot, standing by Carly side.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:57 pm

(Yay, ok! =D Wait, do we still have to have 3 people max rule?)

Chloe heard a bark, it was definitely a dog. "Ok. I'm going." Chloe said, being an animal lover, she wasn't going to let the dog be out there all alone. When she got out, a horde of zombies were attacking a dog. Chloe saw the dog sprint off, before putting something on the ground. Chloe didn't notice because she was quite far away. The dog barked madly, getting the zombies attention. The dog looked over at the small bundle on the floor, looking quite sad the dog then looked to Chloe, almost like the dog was telling her to help whatever was on the floor. The dog had got all of the zombie's attention, she then proceeded to run away. When the zombies and dog was out of sight, Chloe went to check what the dog had left. Chloe peered down and saw a beautiful puppy that looked up to her in fear.

The Puppy

Chloe then figured out what had just happened: The mother dog was protecting her pup from the zombies and risked her life for her pup to be safe. Chloe looked over to her left and saw a dead body in the distance that had obviously been eaten by the zombies. It then added more to the sad story: The dog did have an owner, but the owner had been horribly murdered so the two were left on their own. The mother dog wouldn't be able to take care of herself and her pup so she left it where she smelled living humans.

Chloe bent down carefully to the pup, "It's alright, sweetheart." Chloe said in a gentle voice. She put out her hand to the pup, so the pup could sniff her fingers. Chloe then picked up the puppy gently, tucking the puppy to her chest. She knocked on the door of the safehouse to let them know it was her and not a zombie. She went inside, showing them the puppy. "Look what I've just saved." She said sweetly, looking down at the adorable puppy. "I can tell it's a Finnish Lapphund. It's pelt is Wolf Sable." Chloe announced as her face softened as the puppy licked her chin.

Ethan walked over, "you know a lot about dogs. It's adorable. What's the puppy's gender?" Ethan asked, stroking the puppy behind the ear.

Chloe held the puppy in the air, "it's a male." Chloe said, putting him back down to her chest.

Ethan grinned, "since you saved him, I think it's fair you name him." Ethan said. "We're keeping him." Ethan announced.

Chloe smiled, "Hmm. Shadow. It's a name from a dog on one of my old favourite video games." Chloe announced, stroking Shadow's soft fur.

Ashton lessened the grip on Braydon, "he's adorable." Ashton agreed, looking at the puppy's beautiful face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime02/08/13, 04:31 pm

"It's a freaking puppy" Carly snorted. She lower her bow and arrow, looking at the puppy. She really wasn't a fan of them...Cats were her best suggestion. She rolled her eyes and sat back on the crouch, placing her weapon by her side. She signed and rubbed her head with her hand, trying to relax and not get anger from some reason.

Braydon over at the puppy, already curious and wanted to touch it. He leaned forward, feeling his father grip was lighter besides tighter. He smiled at the puppy, pointing to it and yelled, besides saying pup. He couldn't talk yet..Just baby words. He leaned a bit forward, trying to call out out the puppy and gets it attention. Continued to held his hand out, he waited for the puppy to lick it.

Mila signed in relief and sat back on the crouch, carefully watching Braydon or probably before he falls. She notice Ashton grip decreased on Braydon. Mila quickly glance at the puppy. He was pretty cute. She smiled and liked the name 'Shadow'. "Shadow? I like" she nodded in agreement, then sticking out her hand; letting him sniff it and softly pet him. "Maybe with his good sense of smell or dog instincts...We can probably find something to eat or yeah.." she smiled, then leaned back and watched Braydon again.

Braydon looked away at the puppy for a second, gazing at his mother. He thought he lost her or something. He cried out, spreading his arms out, meaning pick him up.

Mila signed and got from her spot, now spreading her arms to him and placing underneath his arms, picking him up gently. "Say bye to daddy" she teased, and ran away with Braydon to the crouch. She held him close to her chest and whispered in his ear. "You see the puppy?" She smiled, kissing the top of his head.

Braydon pointed at the puppy, as Mila nodded. Braydon giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next