Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Ideas for WOLF Online

Go down 
+30
Ambaralis
Saige8
Kalde
SilentEcho
Cazanna
Nightsong
Gigi
Danny Phantom Fan
Rozel
Zak
Teego
Night
Nightshade
Hazze
hello
Lukai
willow
WhiteWolf
Arctos_Howling
PapaYasha
gozoo
Rafe
Doom Dragon
Cebana
HappygirlXD
Custard
Unidentified
Kouga
Rumour~Wolf
Alcuzeyk
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SilentEcho

SilentEcho

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/10, 07:43 am

okie dokie :3

Just wondering, will there be a choice to play offline?
Back to top Go down
Cazanna
Support
Support
Cazanna

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/10, 09:36 am

I don't know if there will be a choice to play offline since the regular WOLF is an offline version of WolfOnline.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

Number of posts : 675
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime30/08/10, 01:22 pm

: P Or WO is the online version of WOLF, however you want to see it.

Maybe we'll distribute a special version of WOLF, containing the most active team members as wolves, once the game is finished. Thanks to the researches it's more than easy.
Back to top Go down
https://wolf-forum.rpg-board.net
NightHaz

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime01/09/10, 05:00 am

Heres a wonderful fan idea for WO!

Edited due to rude comment.
Back to top Go down
Cebana
Support
Support
Cebana

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime01/09/10, 05:15 am

NightHaz wrote:
Heres a wonderful fan idea for WO!

Edited due to rude comment.

It's what you call a work in progress, If you don't like Wo as it is now. Go do something els for a few months, then come back.

But comments like that, are a no-no. After how much work and time Inu put in it, let alone the other developers. Why don't you try to make a simulation game from scratch?
Back to top Go down
http://www.livestream.com/twischannel
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime01/09/10, 04:49 pm

I'm not sure if I want to know what that one tried to say..
If that was a registered user he/she would've gotten him/herself banned. ^^
What a sad person who has to go into a forum to insult a project Smile

But Cebana is right; The game is on constant developement. Even while I'm not actually programming. Everyone is trying their best to make Wolf Online a real high quality game.
Back to top Go down
Saige8

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: ?   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/09/10, 07:21 pm

I was wondering if when Wolf Online comes out will it be available for mac computers? *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/09/10, 08:18 pm

xD As long as you can't run Windows-exe files on your mac it won't ever be.
Back to top Go down
Saige8

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime11/09/10, 09:47 pm

Uh oh Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/09/10, 01:23 am

ûu Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not used to Macs... (and quite pissed off at the moment since I got a traitor in a pack at Wolfspakt.de who reported me for whatever.. don't mind my bad mood)

+.+ And sorry for getting off-topic.. I'm not myself when I'm boiling with anger..
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime20/01/11, 11:15 pm

i just BRAIN STORMED! yay! more ideas coming up! an we choose to be a mix like a wolf husky mix?
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 12:02 am

xD Not really, sorry. This is a wolf simulation, not a hybrid one.. though you always can try to create such sprites and mail them to me so I can implement them for you ;P
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 12:20 am

om thanks although i dont now how to make sprites. keep in mind im only 8 almost 9 but im a fast learner perhaps you could teach me
Back to top Go down
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 11:02 am

I'll upload a template file which you just have to edit using Paint or something similiar. Smile I'll do so when I upload the next updated setup xD
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 01:30 pm

ok thanks cuz i just found paint on my comp. strange
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 05:20 pm

dozer2010 wrote:
ok thanks cuz i just found paint on my comp. strange
Paint comes with every comp
Back to top Go down
Danny Phantom Fan
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Danny Phantom Fan

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime21/01/11, 09:51 pm

i knew that but i just discoverd where mine was at
Back to top Go down
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime07/04/11, 11:10 pm

can humans capture you as a pup? (sorry if this was asked already) or even be caught at all?
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
Kouga
Programmer
Programmer
Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/04/11, 03:56 am

Yep. ^^ That's the 'wildlife observer' which collects lost pups, puts them back into the fence and lays traps for cattle killers.

About the template... sorry guys. I really haven't uploaded it yet.. oo' Even forgot it.. sorry again!
Back to top Go down
destinycalls

destinycalls

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/06/11, 10:52 am

Well, looking to find what WO is I found how to download it, and somebody was saying as a pup you were bordered in to the den, Well, since that would get pretty boring, maybe the pup players could wander around outside the den perimeter, and even the territory if possible. Smile Not sure about everybody else, but I love RPing as a younger animal, in this case a puppy. Razz Since I'm new to this website and Wolf, that's all I have for now. I might share other ideas later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zak
Beta-Tester
Beta-Tester
Zak

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/06/11, 06:05 pm

destinycalls wrote:
Well, looking to find what WO is I found how to download it, and somebody was saying as a pup you were bordered in to the den, Well, since that would get pretty boring, maybe the pup players could wander around outside the den perimeter, and even the territory if possible. Smile Not sure about everybody else, but I love RPing as a younger animal, in this case a puppy. Razz Since I'm new to this website and Wolf, that's all I have for now. I might share other ideas later. Very Happy
actuallyyy... it's better if you couldn't xD simple reason, everyone would want to be a puppy, because everyone loves puppies. That way, you'd have to only stay in the den, therefore ppl would play adults to wander around and all that, while puppy limits the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
destinycalls

destinycalls

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime08/06/11, 07:26 pm

Zak wrote:
destinycalls wrote:
actuallyyy... it's better if you couldn't xD simple reason, everyone would want to be a puppy, because everyone loves puppies. That way, you'd have to only stay in the den, therefore ppl would play adults to wander around and all that, while puppy limits the gameplay.

yeeaahhh probably wasn't thinking XD
Back to top Go down
Kytaradragon

Kytaradragon

Number of posts : 51
Ort : I change it every two weeks, so that they don't catch me.
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime16/06/11, 04:08 pm

Er, I just thought of something:

About dens... I mean, really, what about them? Do they just magically appear, or do you have to steal from a fox or something? I don't know if anyone's thought of this or suggested it, but the alpha female player should be able to choose a den site. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blizzardchoruswolves.wetpaint.com
Ambaralis

Ambaralis

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime16/06/11, 08:06 pm

:O

Last edited by Ambaralis on 19/12/12, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://coorojaden.deviantart.com/
Dingo224

Dingo224

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime12/09/11, 10:38 am

I'mNotNormal wrote:
Er, I just thought of something:

About dens... I mean, really, what about them? Do they just magically appear, or do you have to steal from a fox or something? I don't know if anyone's thought of this or suggested it, but the alpha female player should be able to choose a den site. Just a thought.

That's a good idea Very Happy! When you choose the den site, it plays a "den making" animation (like it shows the female digging out a den....or something like that).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Ideas for WOLF Online   Fan Ideas for WOLF Online - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Ideas for WOLF Online
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next