Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/14, 12:47 am

(Sure, and probably the girlfriend goes up to Raven and tries to start a fight with her?)

Brandon shrugged at the thought, he wasn't quite sure. "Well, me and Drake was thinking to go to a party later." He responded, his eyes shifting to the corner as they noticed Raven's head on his shoulder before looking away. "But, yeah, that's all we planned to do." Brandon who was now smiling at the moment, was thinking about their cuddle and hoping this was last longer. As the more minutes passed by and more time they are favoring in this moment, Brandon loved how this walking around the park was going. And surely he wouldn't never forget. Now chuckling at the thought he turned to Raven, smiling. "Raven, I know you liked since the beginning. I just didn't want to ruin your moment," he teased, "...but, I do have feelings for you as well. I just don't know how to express myself..." He said, sighing. "And, besides, even though I did dated lots of chicks it doesn't mean anything. I don't even like them..."
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime05/03/14, 05:29 pm

(Yeah, sure! =3)

"Oh, sounds like fun. I don't go to many parties," Raven admitted. Raven fixed her hair quickly with her other available hand. Raven blushed, so he did know after all? Maybe it was too obvious. But then her eyes widened, "you like me?! I never thought you would, I mean I'm not blonde or too popular.." Raven couldn't help herself and she turned into Brandon's chest and put her head sideways on his strong chest and they stopped in the middle of the park. "It's okay.. I know it's really hard sometimes to express your feelings. I don't mind, I'll support you," Raven said rambling on happily. She couldn't be happier right now. She forgot all about Shadow and Jack. She wondered if there would be something between them in the future? She hoped so - but she didn't mind waiting at all. Even if it took years.
Raven swore she heard something behind her. "Is somebody there?" Raven whispered to Brandon a little shocked by the sudden noise. But then it went quiet again, was it just her head messing with her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/03/14, 01:47 am

Unexpected by this scene and the reactions of Raven, Brandon was quite surprised to see, he never saw her so jumpy before. What was the big deal? It was only a "little" crush. Until suddenly, more came then. As Brandon was then recently halted in his tracks and now being pressed against by Raven's firm hand, his eye widened before calming and gently chuckled. "Raven, relax. You look like one of those clowns who about to rip their heads off. Calm down. Anyway, yes I do like you...And yes, I know. But, does sense of good looks manner? I mean, yes I do date lots of chicks of blonde hair but it doesn't stop me from having a crush on you..." He soon then paused, swallowing heavily as he glared deeply in Raven's eyes, serious. Until they soon soften, causing his frown to turn into a teasing smile.

Meanwhile, as the two of them stand, Brandon didn't hear anything for the passed second. But from he's looking at, Raven did. With a curious look and a cautious eyes, he glared at Raven before slowly removing her hand off his chest and around his waist. He panicked and looked around. "Raven, what is it?" He asked, looking around the half quiet park. Until suddenly he heard a gasp and a couple of footsteps marching loudly. Brandon was dying to know who was spying on them. "Think its a good time to go home, and called it a day?"
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/03/14, 08:28 pm

Raven blushed, realising how excited she was acting. "I'm sorry," Raven said biting her lip. She couldn't help but giggle about the clowns though. She looked back into his eyes; her eyes melting. "I know.. It's just.. I don't know.." Raven said, maybe it was just lack of self confidence.

(Back to the sound they heard)

"S-sure.. We should go separate ways, goodbye." Raven quickly turned, and did a fast walk to the exit of the park, making sure she wasn't seen with Brandon anymore. She hoped nobody from school saw them? That would damage his reputation if people found out. It would look like he was cheating.. Raven pushed the thoughts out of her head and went home. She noticed the front door was unlocked so she went inside.

Ethan greeted Raven with a hug. "I shouted at Jack's parents, they're furious at that disgusting boy," Ethan said.

Raven looked up to her dad's eyes, the same amazing sparkling blue eyes she had. "Thank you daddy," Raven said kissing him on the cheek.

"It's alright sweetheart but it's late. You should get to bed soon!" Ethan asked her kindly.

"Alright.." Raven trailed off going upstairs and changing into her warm cosy pyjamas. She noticed her mum was already in her bedroom. She was probably still upset. But she knew to leave her mum alone when she was sad. Raven climbed into her bed, exhausted and she fell asleep almost immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/03/14, 03:49 pm

Brandon gave an uncomfortable look and slowly removed his arm away from Raven's waist. He quickly said his goodbyes before walking away and heading home. As he walked home he had his head lowered and was hands shoved in his pockets while a thought hard. Minutes later when he raised his head he realized he was at the front of his front without even noticing how fast he walking, but at the same time he was exhausted from his days. With that he slowly turned the knob and pushed the door open. "Mom, dad?" He instantly called out, gently closing the door behind him as walked further into the house. With no answer he shrugged and ran upstairs in room.

He quickly changed into his boxers at which it was night clothes, and quickly got underneath the covers, shutting his eyes tightly and fell asleep.

Mila didn't hear nothing but Ariana's snores. She laid quietly in bed as she were also underneath covers, snuggling by herself and forcing to go to sleep. But, she couldn't sleep. She missed Ashton's company already.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime12/03/14, 05:29 pm

(Are you going to make Brandon's girlfriend come up to Raven or me? :3)

Ashton simply slept on the couch, facing the wall. It took him hours until he finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Raven woke up and looked outside the window. She sighed, yawning tiredly wishing she could go back to bed. But she had school. She got out her clothes, she decided not to wear a mini skirt for the rest of the week - she didn't want to attract Jack again. She picked out her tights, and pulled short shorts over them. She picked out a nice top and did her hair. Raven grabbed her bag, then wondered if she should go with Brandon? Someone might be spying on them - and it would be worse if they were spotted again.

Raven was going to make the decision when she went outside, but she immediately saw Scarlett at her front door, looking angry. She hardly was ever angry.

"Scarlett?" Raven asked curious.
"You left me yesterday," Scarlett said in her usual monotone voice.
Raven suddenly remembered, "oh! I'm sorry.." Raven said blushing.
"I had to speak to you about something important!" Scarlett said in a different voice, her own pretty voice.
Raven was shocked, she usually spoke like everything bored her. "Are you okay?" Raven asked worriedly. Before she could say anything more, Scarlett dragged Raven out the door and hugged her.
"W-why are you hugging me..?" Raven asked confused.
"Why not?" Scarlett said back in her monotone voice.
Raven didn't know how to reply, she got out of the hug and started to walk with Scarlett to school, it was too late now anyway to go for Brandon.
"Raven, I've done some research about the thing you told me about. This is going to sound unrealistic and maybe foolish, but I found this."
Raven saw Scarlett take something out her bag. She have it to Raven, she was about to open a page when-
"Don't open it now! When you get home you can read it!" Scarlett said loudly.
Raven noticed Scarlett acting extremely strange. Raven looked around for Brandon when they arrived at school, but he was no where in sight. But people were acting strange and giving Raven dirty looks. She blushed, had she done something she didn't even know about? Then it suddenly hit her - it must be about her and Brandon last night. She gulped, unsure if that was actually it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime13/03/14, 11:13 pm

(You can if you want)

The next morning, nothing new happened. It was same old-usual morning that Brandon would experience and would hate. After finishing a moment of coming out the shower and finishing dressing, Brandon grabbed his belongs together and headed downstairs, meeting mostly everyone. Noticing mom and Carly was talking about things he could care less about, he walked by pass them and opened the fridge. Grabbing the container of milk and a box of cereal he then grabs a cleans, and starts his breaks from there. As he ate quietly to himself, he wasn't bother of hearing on how loud his mother and aunt was speaking and talking about things in general while he was in the kitchen, but he guessed he'd enjoyed it.

Once Brandon was done with his breakfast and gotten ready to go to school, he headed out. Beginning to walk to school, he didn't pulled out a cigarette. Instead, he was surprised he didn't hear a knock from Raven; usually she would but didn't. He doubted if she was upset from what happened yesterday and them ending their "little" cuddling chat, but he wondered.

Minutes later, after reaching the school, the first thing Brandon would do is search for Drake then his girlfriend; but soon changed. Instead of Brandon finding his bud or girlfriend, she found him but not happily. With Brandon was about to smile and give her a kiss on the lips, she suddenly pushed him against the lockers and breathed heavily, her eyes soon darkening and not pleased at all. Brandon soon bit his lips, wishing this was less public and more private, but wasn't. "Uh, hey babe..." He said awkwardly. "Don't 'hey babe' me! Is it true?!" She began, already snapping at him for the morning, "Is it true you were hanging with her?"

"And her...you mean Raven?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"So it is true?!" Suddenly, eyes surrounded them.

"Ugh, yes..."

"Bitch..." And slapped him across the face.

The crowd 'ooh..." for the couple fuss.

"Where is she?" She was eager to see Raven.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime14/03/14, 06:37 pm

(Since you started with her, can you carry on? :3 You make it more interesting and dramatic ;P)

Scarlett stopped on the hill next to the school where they had to go to school.

Raven stopped also, ".. Whats wrong?" She asked curiously.

"Something isn't right," Scarlett answered. "Usually the girls are down there, they aren't there. Hardly anyone is, that isn't normal."

"So? We aren't popular - we wouldn't cause such commotion," Raven said walking towards the schools. Scarlett followed, knowing that Raven was wrong. She also knew Raven wasn't thinking the same thing she said; she must be worrying that it was about her. But Scarlett wasn't really sure why.

Raven walked around, about to go into school. With hesitation she opened the school door. She saw at the end of the hall was Brandon and his current girlfriend. She looked furious. Raven's eyes widened, this was definitely about her. She looked at some of the crowd's faces: A few were looking at her with sympathy, mostly her friends. The rest looked at her with disgust or anger. She gulped.

Scarlett narrowed her eyes, "I told you, you never listen to me.." Scarlett whispered hurt.

Raven didn't know what to say, she just stood there. Waiting for whatever was coming to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/04/14, 01:41 am

Not realizing Raven was there, she'd continued on. "Where is she then? Because when I find her I'm going to rip her throat out and show her who really is boss."

Until someone finally shouted Raven was by the entrance of the school building. She turned her head then. "Where is she?" Some of the kids pointed and she snarled in disgusting.

Marching up to Raven she instantly stood in front of her and got in her face. "Were you hanging with him because I would personally show who he owns" Most of the crowd 'ooh' by the threat.

Brandon on other couldn't watch them fight, in fact, mostly Raven; it would tear him up to piece he saw her hurt. Quickly going to his girlfriend, before she can even land a fist against Raven, he grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her to the lockers, slamming her there. Her eyes widened with fear.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime28/04/14, 10:40 pm

Raven stuttered, trying to keep her knees from shaking. "I-I..." Raven felt intimidated by the crowd watching around them. Suddenly, she saw Brandon's girlfriend, slammed against the lockers - by Brandon. She gasped, Brandon was protecting her in front of everyone?! She was confused.

Scarlett raised her eyebrows, impressed. Maybe Brandon wasn't as bad as she thought he was? Then again, she didn't like violence so she still was unsure.

Raven watched in complete shock, she looked around at some of the crowds faces and she could tell they were even more shocked.
Back to top Go down
JackobLoveu

JackobLoveu

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime06/10/14, 11:39 pm

I have studied and pay attention to the characters very well..do you want resume the rp? I'm so bored and need someone.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/10/14, 09:47 pm

Haha, I can hardly remember this roleplay to be honest. I would but I hardly ever have any time on my hands lately with me preparing for important exams in my school, sorry. I would love to contact Thrillex still though, sad I can't. If you can contact her, will you do me a huge favour and say if she remembers me and that I said hi xD
Back to top Go down
Dreamer

Dreamer

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2014-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime23/11/14, 05:44 pm

Chloethegreat wrote:
Haha, I can hardly remember this roleplay to be honest. I would but I hardly ever have any time on my hands lately with me preparing for important exams in my school, sorry. I would love to contact Thrillex still though, sad I can't. If you can contact her, will you do me a huge favour and say if she remembers me and that I said hi xD

Hmm...Well, good news: I'm back.

If you ever want to rp, pm me please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13