Raven-Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raven-Woods Forum

A site made by and for fans of good simulation games.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

Number of posts : 1191
Registration date : 2012-07-24

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 05:40 pm

Shadow laid his ears back, he had never seen a human baby before. He liked Mila though, so he sniffed her hand and softly licked it when she put it out for him.

Chloe smiled, "Thanks. I've always wanted a large dog like my favourite game so I could name it that." Chloe smirked, "that's not the only thing he'll be useful for. I'm going to teach him how to use his bite and claws too. If there's any zombies, looters or raiders, he'll be on the job." Chloe smiled looking down at the innocent puppy. He seemed in good health, so his last owner cared about him. But he was slightly underweight, making him weak. Chloe looked in her backpack. She decided she would give him spam, until she found some real dog food that hadn't gone off. She opened the can and laid it on the floor, before putting Shadow down on the floor.

Shadow shoved his head in the can and ate as fast as possible, almost choking. He licked his lips at the end of it, enjoying that meal.

Chloe stroked the back of Shadow's head, "I'll be right back." Chloe said going out the safehouse and looting the last owner of Shadow, she searched his backpack and she found a note at the top and she read it:

If you're reading this note, I'm most likely dead. I have dog food and bottled water in my bag, so take all of it for yourself. If my dog, Layla is still around, she will be with her pup. Please, take care of them both if possible. They are my life. Layla is well trained, strong and powerful with great senses of smell and hearing. Her pup has only recently been born so he needs training. But since he comes from smart parents, it won't be hard. Thank you. -Ryan

Chloe could tell this note was a few months old, she sighed and looked inside his backpack. He didn't mention he had a handgun though. With lots of bullets. She zipped the bag back up and went back inside the safehouse with it. She got the waters out, "more here!" she exclaimed. He didn't have any food, so Ryan must have been hungry and weak. She got the handgun out and gave it to Ethan. "You don't have a gun, so here." She said before going back to the bag. Everything else was stacks and stacks of dog food. It would most likely last a long time. Too bad Layla had run off to fend for herself.

Shadow wagged his tail when Chloe came back, he quite liked her. He decided this would be his new master.

Chloe looked at Shadow and kissed him on the head, then stroking him behind the ear. She decided she would do some quick training now. "Sit." She told Shadow. Shadow did it straight away. Chloe was surprised, looks like he had already been trained quite a bit. "Shake. Lie down. Rollover." Chloe asked Shadow to do. Shadow obeyed, yipping happily when Chloe went to tickle his belly. Chloe smiled joyfully.

Ethan sighed happily; Shadow was perfect.

Ashton laughed when Mila teased Braydon, he then watched the puppy doing his tricks. "He's a smart little fellow." Ashton said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:04 pm

(Sorry, I forgot to answer your question. Nope))

Bradyon watched Shadow did his special tricks that Chloe commanded him to do. He giggled and taps his hands on his heads, besides his hands. Braydon enjoyed down the show as he continued to watch.

Mila now laughed at Braydon cool, funny tricks. He was also adorable too. She smiled and kissed his cheek, snuggling him in her arms as she watched Shadow do his tricks. "Oh-ho. That was amazing" she said, amazed by Shadow trick and surprised how this pup was well trained. "Probably his owner trained in a young age" Mila pointed out, continued watching Shadow. Now watching Chloe rubbed his belly. She curled her lips and looked at Shadow, wondering if he had anything like diseases or something. "Chloe. You should probably check if he have ticks or fleas.."

Carly also watched Shadow and made a look. "Since we have a dog...We should probably get moving and move to a different place? We can't always stay here forever, you know" she explained, then went to playing with her hands. When she looked down, playing down with her fingers, she felt eyes wondered on her. She slowly risen it. "What? It's true" she exclaimed, then crossed her arms. "Besides we might have some store near us when we do find shelter" then became silent.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:46 pm

Chloe nodded, "probably and I'll check right away. I won't be surprised if he had any flea treatment in his bag either. Ethan check at the bottom of the bag that I looted for any, just in case. Chloe didn't find anything, even after a thorough check. "He hasn't been scratching and I can't see anything. He's good." Chloe said patting Shadow's back. Chloe looked to Carly, "he's a puppy for goodness sake. And we have a baby with us, if we need to run, we have no chance. We need a working car. Anyway, when I went outside, there was a horde of zombies. Another dog managed to get them to follow her, but we will need to stay here for a few days minimum to make sure they pass. Chloe checked Shadow's ears next, he had a very slight ear infection.

Ethan looked right at the bottom of the bag, having to take out some dog food to see. He gasped, so many dog treatments! Literally for everything. The owner seemed to care much more about his dogs than himself. Chloe looked over at Ethan, "is there any chance that there's an ear infection treatment in that bag?" Chloe asked Ethan as she saw him checking. "Yep! Here you go." Ethan said as he passed her the treatment, also with a rag.

Chloe looked at Shadow and got to it, she massaged the treatment around the base of his ear then used a cotton ball to clean everything out his ear. She got the rag and slowly cleaned everything over. "There you go. A perfectly healthy puppy!" Chloe exclaimed.

Shadow licked Chloe's fingers, wagging his tail, glad to have that slight tingly feeling out his ear.

Ashton was amazed; Chloe did know a lot about dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:15 pm

Before Carly could say anything, she had a surprising face which confused her. Since when Chloe cared about the baby? She hated children from her perspective. She raised an eyebrow and looked a Chloe. "Oh, I understand about the traveling, but..since when you cared about babies all of a sudden?" She asked, suspiciously looking at Chloe "You wouldn't care about there safety anyway, since you..." she stuck her tongue on her upper jaw and her hands twirling around her brown hair as she stared, waiting for a confessed.

Mila rolled her eyes, having enough of Chloe's drama issues about not liking children. On other hands, Braydon yawned, exhaustively. He was done for the afternoon and need his rest. He then yawned again, closing his eyes and softly laying his mother chest. Mila looked down, hearing Braydon yawn. She signed and got up. "I'm going to put Braydon to sleep." she mumbled, and walked away with Braydon. She entered the bedroom, going on the bed and resting her body on her bed along with her son. She signed once again and slowly placed her hand on his stomach, and started to rubbing it; making him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:50 pm

Chloe face palmed, was she really that stupid?! "No, I don't care for Braydon. I care for the person carrying Braydon, if zombies come for us, he'll just slow whoever's carrying him down. Then both the baby and the person carrying him would be a nice tasty meal." Chloe explained, she couldn't care less about that baby!

Ashton followed Mila into the bedroom to get away from the new argument.

Ethan sighed; here we go again. "Chloe, come on." Ethan said, grabbing Chloe's arm and dragging her aside.

Shadow followed Chloe, yawning now.

Chloe realised it was quite late, she turned to Carly, "whatever. I'm going to bed." She said, picking up Shadow and going upstairs with him. Ethan looked at Carly, closing his eyes and shaking his head before following Chloe upstairs into their bedroom. Chloe and Shadow got into the damaged double bed and snuggled up, Ethan climbing in afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:14 pm

Carly swallowed hard, glaring at Chloe as she talked nonsense. She didn't even sense when she reply. Anyway, she rolled her eyes and laid flat on the couch, having it all to herself. She signed and closed her eyes, exhaustively and fell asleep afterwards.

In the room, Mila was still Braydon stomach until she was officially sleeping. He was now fast asleep after awhile when Ashton came in. She exhaled heavily and got up, going to his crib and gently settling him in. He looked extremely tired, so did Mila. She turned to Ashton and smiled a bit, as she walking back over to the bed. "You too?" She questioned him, crawling onto the bed and sticking her head against her pillow, waiting him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:04 pm

Shadow put his head next to Chloe's, he then understood from then on that he was going to protect all of them.

Ashton flopped onto the bed, nodding. he already started to drift off.

Chloe and Ethan both fell asleep. Waking up later on, Chloe heard Shadow sneeze suddenly. Shadow looked up, licking Chloe and Ethan under the chin. Chloe giggled, stroking behind his perky ears.

Ethan smiled, "he's a Finnish Lapphund? I've never heard of that breed. I guess it comes from Finland." Ethan joked, pointing out the obvious.

Chloe smirked, "never." She said, chuckling. She sat up and put Shadow to her chest, "I'm going to take you out later so we can train." Chloe said, stroking and kissing Shadow on the head. Shadow yipped in response.

Ethan smiled, checking that his handgun was on the floor. "so glad I have an actual gun now." Ethan said, chewing his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:15 pm

Next morning, Carly had her phone close to her side, strangely listening to music with her earphones in her ear. She didn't care if was the end of the world. She need her music. It was like basically her life and if she didn't have it in her life, she would die for it. Carly on the crouch, listening to music and waiting for her sister to come out or someone, besides the England people...

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:47 pm

(Umm.. do you mean British? How would you be listening to music? XD)

Chloe and Ethan went downstairs, Chloe holding Shadow in her arms. She put him down when she reached the bottom of the stairs. "I'll give him some dog food since he had spam yesterday." Chloe explained getting out the dog food to give to Shadow. She found a container in the bag and laid it on the floor, spilling the dog food into it.

Ethan laid against the wall, watching Shadow swallow his food whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:02 pm

(Im not a person that nows England region and there's a app that you can listen to offline music... -shrugs))

Mila eyes shot opened. She glare around the room, seeing noting has changed. She signed peacefully, and closed her eyes again, falling asleep.

Carly raised her hand, seeing the two kids. She glanced down and saw Shadow eating. She rolled her eyes and faced the back of the crouch.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:40 pm

(Anyone who is from England is British. Simple really. Like people from America are American. :3 Doesn't matter anyway. XD)

Chloe didn't even notice Carly's existence in the room, she was too busy working with Shadow. She taught him more tricks, which didn't take long. So Shadow now knew every simple trick, but this wouldn't help with survival. So she would just have to wait until Shadow was slightly older, at least a few months.

Ethan grinned, "he's perfect. Much better then any other animal could help us by. Hmm maybe a horse could help too, but they're too big." Ethan said, his heart softening when he saw Shadow's cute face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:52 pm

Next hour, Mila got up from her crying son. He's probably hungry since I didn't feed him last night she thouhght to herself as she walked to the crib. She crept the crib looking at Braydon. His eyes were widen and stopped the crying. She smiled and reached her arms towards him, and bringing her lips to his neck and started to give kisses. "Uh, good morning,my baby" she whispered, as Braydon just chewed on his soft hands; showing a sign that he was hungry. She smiled again and went back over to the bed, breastfeeding him when she once got over bed.

(I forgot we had animals in here)

As she was breastfeeding him, she strangely heard a massive growled from outside and moans from the zombies. Mila knew she had to stay still, not moving a inch. She continued listening, hearing a lion growled and probably a bunch a zombies attacking it? Mila knew it would be best not to peak at the window. She slowly breathed heavily and continued to listen to her surroundings. "What the hell is that?" She whispered, holding Braydon tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 12:45 pm

Chloe held Shadow close, closing his mouth shut since he was trying to growl. Chloe slouched to the ground, Ethan doing the same.

Ashton heard noises from outside that woke him up instantly, he kept close to Mila, protecting her.

Shadow squirmed, wanting to protect everyone, but he was too small still so he decided to stop trying to growl and bark.

Chloe kept her mouth shut, looking over at Ethan, they were both waiting until the lion was killed or left. Chloe just hoped the lion didn't sniff them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 12:56 pm

Braydon frowned.  He wanted to his mommy spotlight, but she was looking very nervous.  He suddenly made a little moan noise, trying to get her attention.

Mila looked to her side, seeing Ashton up. She looked down below, seeing her baby. Mila bit on her lip hard, wondering what should she do next...She looked down at Bradyon once again, then giving him a quick kiss on the cheek; telling him everything is okay

After awhile, the noise finally stop when the zombies moans faded, but the roars became stronger. Now listening to there claws, as it was ripping into something and ripping it apart. Moments later, Mila heard footsteps, sounding like they went away. Mila signed in relief and laid her head on the side of the pillow, continue to nurse him.

"That scared me to hell" she mumbled, slowly rocking Braydon.

Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 01:52 pm

(I'll be on holiday tomorrow for the next two weeks, so I won't be on as frequently.)

Chloe and Ethan sighed at each other in relief, Chloe removing her hand from Shadow's muzzle and stroking behind his ear. "Good boy." Chloe praised Shadow.

Ashton breathed out, "I know." He said, shaking his head. He looked at Braydon, glad he was alright.

Shadow yipped, glad he could please Chloe. Ethan smiled, "I think we should start moving soon. We should try and find a working car." Ethan said, chewing his lip.

Chloe shrugged, it was getting more dangerous in this area, so they had to soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 02:30 pm

(Aww, that sucks. :/ Okay =) )

Braydon pulled back, enough of his breakfast for now.

Mila pulled her shirt down and smiled at Braydon. She kissed cheek once again. She made him sat on the bed besides her, laying pillows for him since he doesn't have the strength to sit up by himself. Mila smiled at him, carefully watching him

Braydon gurgled as he was looking around the torn up room. He giggled and slapped his hands against the bed, hitting them as if he was in the pool, splashing. Suddenly he fell on side and just giggled. It didn't hurt him. He raised his foot and bend it over him, started chewing on his chubby foot.

Watching her son funny tricks, Mila laughed and continued watching. "Since when your so flexible?" She teased her son with a laugh, still watching him. He was a happy baby.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 06:36 pm

(I'll still be on, don't worry about that. ^^)

Chloe yawned, "I think raiders will be a problem if we moved too, and if they still all our stuff..." Chloe chewed her lip. It had took so long to gather all the valuable stuff they had.

Ethan smirked, "I thought Shadow would be here to help?" He chuckled.

Shadow perked up his ear, hearing his name that he had already learned. He nuzzled Ethan's leg, letting him know he was safe.

Chloe smiled, "when he's trained that is." She laughed, imaging how he would be like.

Ashton sighed happily; but it was quite sad that he wouldn't have a normal childhood. Braydon would have to live in this hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 06:51 pm

Braydon eventually stop with the cuteness and sat up, just now steady and calm.  He paused and exhaled heavily, just inhaling the dirty air from air outside into the house. He sneezed.

Mila really hate to breathe the smell of the air and her son breathing like this..It basically smell like blood and dead..Like noting was living in the earth besides garbage. She sniffed and rubbed her nose with her knuckle. "I just hate to live like this" she whimpered, hating to live in dirty life. She signed sadly. She turned her attention to Braydon, who sneezed. "Bless you, sweetie" she laughed.

Bradyon giggled.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 08:10 pm

(Just so you know what Shadow can do when he's older, here's a clip of the actual game where I got the idea of him from. :3 Shadow He's awesome. xP Now I don't have to explain in the RP.)

Chloe got up, "I'm going to have to search for a car." Chloe said going to the door. She saw Shadow at her feet, looking up at her. "Alright.. I guess you can come." Chloe said, smiling. She opened the door and everything was clear. No zombies or animals in sight. She headed out, when she peered down she saw Shadow sniffing the ground as they walked together. "What's wrong boy?" Chloe knelt down, quickly stroking his head. She wondered if he knew what 'car' meant. "Shadow, find a car." Chloe said, chuckling as he put his head on one side. He obviously didn't know what it meant. They carried on walking together, she ended up walking a mile but still nothing. The cars she saw were either smashed, damaged or didn't have any fuel left. She saw a surprising amount of zombies dead. It must have been that lion.. Chloe glanced at a truck that was in fairly good shape. She went around the back, looking inside this was definitely a fantastic truck they could use! She went to the front, the keys were still in the ignition! She turned the keys, and the truck was ready to go! Too bad she didn't get Ashton or some one else who could drive to come to. She turned the truck off, and jumped in surprise when she heard a moan behind her. There was a couple zombies surrounding her. She, stupidly, forgot to bring her gun! She had no choice but to pick up Shadow and run! She dashed past a zombie, nearly getting caught. She ran as fast as she could, holding Shadow tightly in her arms so she couldn't drop him. She had run a complete mile back to the safehouse, she knocked on the door and barged inside, closing the door behind her before collapsing on the ground.

Ethan dashed over, "are you alright?!" Ethan asked worriedly, stroking Shadow.

Chloe nodded, "I found a truck." She announced. "A working one." Chloe smiled.

Ethan hugged Chloe, "that's great!" Ethan got up, going into Mila's and Ashton's bedroom. "Sorry. But I'm telling you we can leave tomorrow, Chloe found a truck!" Ethan exclaimed.

Shadow licked Chloe's nose, wishing he could protect her, but he would have to wait until he was a bit older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/08/13, 11:22 pm

Suddenly, Mila attention went to Ethans. She smiled, "Seriously? That's great and it's alright" she smiled, glad Chloe found a truck. "Thanks for telling us" she added on, saying her last words before turning to Ashton. She finally turned to him, as she grabbed Braydon and placed him on her lap. "I guess we should start packing?" She smiled, suggested besides tomorrow. It would probably take awhile. As Mila was doing that, Braydon on his feet with his mother helping him, leaning to her cheek and started playfully slapping it.

On other hands, Carly took of her earpluges from her ears, seeing Chloe coming from outside. She raised an eyebrow and wondered what she was doing outside. She shrugged to herself and decided what were the news or updates, since she saw Ethan by her sister's door. She got her lazy butt up and walked in there door without knocking. She sat on the bed and looked at Mila. "Hi...What happened?" She asked the couple, since they would probably know.

Braydon looked at Carly. He smiled and made his made over to her. Carly grabbed him and settle him on her lap, giving kissing on his cheek. Braydon turned to red and laughed.

(What is that on top of the truck? Another place to rest?)
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 08:34 pm

(It's an extension so there is more room. Sorry, It'll have to be short, low charge. Took me forever just to try and get on this page. :/)

Chloe nodded, "get your stuff in your backpacks as soon as you can." She said calmly and she walked out the room with Ethan. They both went upstairs and did their packing. Ethan offered to carry both his and all Shadow's stuff. Chloe smiled, "thanks." She said finishing of.

Shadow bounded up the stairs after them and watched them pack, he put his head on one side and watched as his dog food was zipped up in the bag.

Ethan chuckled, stroking Shadow's head.

Chloe smiled, "lets get to bed early. We need to have a lot of energy for tomorrow." Chloe announced, picking up Shadow and crawling into bed with him, drifting off. Ethan joined her, putting his arm round Chloe and Shadow. They were all ready for the big day tomorrow, to find a new safe house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/08/13, 11:02 pm

"Noting much, Chloe found a truck. A working truck and now were leaving in the morning" She explained, grabbing Braydon from Carly gently. Braydon just gurgled and just stuck his hands in his mouth, biting on them.

Carly nodded and smiled. "Thank you, Mila." She said her final words and walked out the room, packing up for tomorrow.

Mila smiled and nodded. She laid Braydon on the bed with the pillows underneath. She smiled, "Mommy, would be right back" She kissed his check, and started packing up there bags for tomorrow. As she was packing, she found some fresh, clean clothes and signed. "If only we showered, I would happily place this on" she signed, then put it away then Ashton's clothes, folding/packing away for him. A few minutes later, she done packing  and crawled on the bed with Braydon and Ashton when she was finally finished. Now exhausted and now she wanted to rest.

Braydon was just playing around with Ashton.

Mila smiled and grabbed Braydon away from Ashton, going up to the pillows; resting her body there. "Playing is over" she said to both of them, placing on her chest and putting him to sleep. But sadly, Braydon didn't want to sleep, he wanted to play. He started crying. Mila groaned with annoyance, not in the mood, and gave him back to Ashton to deal with him. Surprisingly, he stopped crying and grinned with a funny giggled.

Mila got up and went to help her sister.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 07:20 am

Chloe was awakened by Braydon's crying, but when he stopped she went straight back to sleep.

Ashton frowned slightly when his son started crying and turned into a smile when Braydon started giggling in his arms.

(Has to be short, going out. Sorry. >.<)

Ashton tried to see if his son would sleep if Ashton held him for a bit first.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 02:00 pm

Braydon eyes began to watery and his yawns became severe after awhile. He suddenly asleep in his father arms

(So, is Chloe pregnant? >:3)

Minutes later, Mila came back to the room with exhausted eyes. She didn't even notice Braydon sleeping as she walked to the bed. She quickly laid down and stuck her head in her pillow, already going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chloethegreat

Chloethegreat

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/08/13, 06:20 pm

(Yes, I was planning to do her pregnancy symptoms soon XD)

Ashton smiled, finally. He slowly put Braydon in his bed, gently putting his body in the crib. He then fell into his bed next to Mila, closing his eyes and instantly falling to sleep.

Chloe woke up later on, knowing it was late morning. She got up holding Shadow, she saw his eyes blink before he was awake. She then put him down on the ground and went downstairs with her backpack, putting it on the ground. She waited until everyone was awake and ready to go.

Ethan woke up later on, shaking his head. He put his hair out the way of his face and grabbed his backpack sleepily, walking downstairs. "Waiting long?" Ethan asked Chloe.

Chloe shook her head, smiling. "Nah." She said, bending over and gently kissing Ethan on the cheek. Though she was slightly nauseous.

Shadow wagged his tail, he could tell by all the backpacks that they would soon be out on an adventure somewhere new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]    The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invasion [Remade] [Just jump in] [Active]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next